Bihar TSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 0.1 Bihar TSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 0.2 Bihar Technical Service Commission Bihar Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
- 1 BTSC Bihar MO Notification PDF
- 1.1 BTSC Bihar MO Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Education Qualification
- 1.3 BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Selection Process
- 1.4 How to Apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer Bharti 2021?
- 1.5 Bihar Technical Service Commission Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||6338 Posts|
|Category||Bihar State Government Jobs|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||May 04, 2021|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||May 24, 2021|
|Location of Jobs||Bihar State|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Bihar Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Special Medical Officer||3706|
|General Medical Officer||2632|
BTSC Bihar MO Notification PDF
The Bihar Technical Service Commission has announced 6338 jobs for General and Special Medical Officer posts to be filled for FY 2021. The detailed notification has been released on May 03, 2021 against Advertisement Number 04 to 16/2021, 17/2021 on the official web portal www.btsc.bih.nic.in. The online registration will be active from May 04, 2021. Check snip of the article from here.
BTSC Bihar MO Eligibility Criteria
- Special Medical Officer- The applicant should hold MBBS, PG Degree/Diploma/DMNB to be eligible to apply for the Special Medical Officer post.
- General Medical Officer- The applicant should possess MBBS to be eligible to apply for General Medical Officer vacancies.
Age Limit( As on 01/08/2020)
- For General (Male applicant): 37 years
- For General (Female applicant): 40 years
- For BC/OBC Applicants: 40 years
- For SC/ST Applicants: 42 years
- For General/OBC/EWS applicants for the other states: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/EBC/Women: Rs. 50/-
BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Selection Process
- MBBS: 60 Marks
- Post Graduation: 15 Marks
- Experience: 25 Marks
How to Apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Medical Officer Bharti 2021?
- First of all, go to the Bihar Technical Service Commission Official Website www.btsc.bih.nic.in.
- From there visit the Recruitment Section
- Over there you will find the Advt. for the General and Special MO Vacancies 2021
- Open & read the total information in it
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form
- Pay the application Fee
- Recheck the total detail, you have entered
- And finally, submit it before the closing date.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
Question. What is the Age limit to Apply for BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The Age limit for the General applicant (Male) is 37 years, the General applicant (Female) is 40 years for OBC/BC applicant is 40 years, and for SC/ST applicant is 42 years as on 1/8/2020.
Question. How many jobs have been released for Special MO for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021?
Ans: A Total of 3706 specialist Medical officer posts has been released by BTSC Bihar.
Question. What is the closing date to apply for the BTSC Bihar MO Post?
Ans: The online Registration will be active till 24th May 2021.