Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 MTS, LDC, ANM, Store Keeper, MRC, Pharmacist, ECG Technician and various Application form at www.gmc.goa.gov.in Advertisement No. 03/2021
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021- Goa Medical College has invited applications for 821 MTS Staff Nurse Junior Technician ANM Lower Divison Clerk and other posts. Applicants will get complete information such as application process, pay scale, important dates and link, educational qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, application fee, selection process here on this web page. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before April 20, 2021. If the contenders want more details to read Goa Medical College Various vacancies full notification pdf given below.
Goa Medical College MTS, Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, ANM, Driver Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 1 Goa Medical College MTS, Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, ANM, Driver Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- 2 Goa Medical College & Hospital Vacancy 2021 Details
- 3 Goa Medical College and Hospital ECG Technician, MTS, ANM, Staff Nurse, Driver, Junior Technician, LDC, and other Recruitment 2021 Eligibility and Education Qualification.
- 4 How to Apply Goa Medical Collegr and Hospital Vacancies 2021?
Goa Medical College & Hospital Vacancy 2021 Details
Multi-Tasking Staff 222 Posts
Store Keeper 05 Posts
Lower Division Clerk 74 Posts
Medical Record Clerk 13 Posts
Junior Stenographer 01 Post
Driver (Light Vehicle) 02 Posts
ANM 03 Posts
Staff Nurse 377 Posts
Occupational Therapist 08 Posts
Physiotherapist 09 Posts
Speech Therapist 03 Posts
Medico Social Worker 10 Posts
Senior Technician 06 Posts
Goa Medical College and Hospital ECG Technician, MTS, ANM, Staff Nurse, Driver, Junior Technician, LDC, and other Recruitment 2021 Eligibility and Education Qualification.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: S.S.C.E ITI
- Store Keeper: Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ Sr Cambridge, Two years Experience.
- Lower Division Clerk: Higher Secondary School Certificate, Computer & Typing Knowledge
- Medical Record Clerk: Matriculation, Typing Knowledge
- Junior Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate, Typing Knowledge
- Driver (Light Vehicle): S.S.C.E, ITI, Valid Driving Licence
- Staff Nurse: Certificate (Nursing/ Midwifery), B.Sc. (Nursing)
- A.N.M: S.S.C.E/ ANM
- Occupational Therapist: Intermediate/Higher Secondary, Diploma (Occupational Therapy)
- Physiotherapist: Intermediate/Higher Secondary, Diploma (Physiotherapy)
- Speech Therapist: B. Sc. (Speech Therapy & Audiology)
- Medico Social Worker: Degree (Sociology)
- Senior Technician: B.Sc. (Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biology)/ PGDCGMLT/ PGDMLT
- Anaesthetic Assistant: B.Sc (Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry)
- Orthopaedic Assistant: S.S.C.E
- Junior Technician: B.Sc. (Chemistry/Microbiology)
- Radiographic Technician: Matric
- Pharmacist: Diploma/ Degree (Pharmacy)
- E.C.G Technician: S.S.C.E, I.T.I
- Laboratory Assistant: S.S.C.E
- Laboratory Technician: Matriculation, DMLT
- Barber: S.S.C.E
- Dialysis Technician: Degree (Science), PGDCG&MLT
- Upper Age Limit is : 45 years
- Visit Goa Medial College and Hospital and read full notification check fee details here.
- Applicants will selection for various posts based on Performance in the written exam.
How to Apply Goa Medical Collegr and Hospital Vacancies 2021?
Mode of application for this Goa Medical College and Hospital Notification 2021 is online. Read the Goa Medical College Vacancy 2021 for complete information before apply. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply through the apply link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before closing date of application form.
Applicants should apply for the desired post, giving following information. Name of the applicant, Address, Date of BIrth, Upper Age limit, Nationality, Mobile Number, Category, Education Qualification, Experience certificate, Valid Employment Registrastion Card, Valid Caste Certifiate and valid 15 years Residence Certificate, issued by Competent Authority. Application should also carry applicants Passport size photograph. Closing date for receipt of the application is April 20, 2021. Applications received after April 20, 2021 will not be considered.
Official Website Click Here