Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Online Apply for Various subjects Asst Professor Posts at www.hansrajcollege.ac.in
Hansraj College Delhi has invited applications for the Assistant Professor posts. Eligible and interested contenders can apply for Hansraj College (University of Delhi) Bharti Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before the closing date i.e. February 05, 2021. Hansraj College Delhi has released a notification for Bharti of Assistant Professor (Various subjects) on January 16, 2021 at www.hansrajcollege.ac.in. The application form submission has started on January 16, 2021, and other important details are given here. Hansraj College, University of Delhi invites online applications from teaching professionals for Recruitment following teaching positions of Asst Professors in various subjects/disciplines. The candidates should apply online only through Delhi University online portal within three weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News Paper 16-22 January 2021 release.
Hansraj College (University of Delhi) 65 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- An Overview
- 1 Hansraj College (University of Delhi) 65 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- An Overview
- 2 Vacancies Details for Hansraj College Assistant Professor Job
- 3 Hansraj College 65 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to apply for Hansraj College (University of Delhi) Assistant Professor?
- 5 Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Online Application Link
- 6 Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification
- 7 For Assistant Professor Bharti 2021 Application Link
|Name of Organization||Hansraj College (University of Delhi)|
|Notification||Hansraj College Teaching Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 65 Assistant Professor Posts www.hansrajcollege.ac.in|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||January 16, 2021|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||February 05, 2021|
|Online Application for Assistant Professor Start||January 16, 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||February 05, 2021|
|Hall ticket||Available very soon|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||05 February 2021|
Vacancies Details for Hansraj College Assistant Professor Job
Applicants can check all the vacancies information in the below-given table.
Hansraj College 65 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
A Master’s Degree with 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. the Ph.D. Degree has been obtained from a Foreign University /Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking by any one of the following- The Times Higher Education, Quacquarelli Symonds, or the Academic Ranking of World Universities of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
How to apply for Hansraj College (University of Delhi) Assistant Professor?
- First of all, click the below link to apply online for Hansraj College Assitant Professor Recruitment 2021.
- Register by creating a username and password
- Visit the login page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the information.
- Credentials, Email address, phone number, edition qualifications, and other contact information.
- Upload Signature, Photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the applicants can take a printout of the application.
- Finally, Save the application form for future reference.
Hansraj College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Online Application Link
Click on the link given here for the online application for Hansraj College Assistant Professor Bharti 2021.
- Providing wrong detail in the Hansraj College ( University of Delhi) Assistant Professor application form 2021.
- More than one application form is submitted by one applicant. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
Hansraj College Official Website CLICK HERE