Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 – The Directorate General of Medical Services has released the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing year 2021 application form on 17th February 2021 in online mode. Candidates can register for MNS 2021 examination from here mentioned link. Only female applicants seeking admission in colleges of nursing of armed forces Medical Services could register and then proceed to fill the application form of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing on or before 10th March 2021. While registering, candidates will face issues regarding Aadhar Verification status, the details to solve the same have also been mentioned here. In order to successfully fill the application form of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021, applicants will be required to pay the prescribed fee and upload their photo and signature as per the given guidelines. Only registered applicants will be issued the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021 hall ticket in the 2nd week of April. In order to download the hall ticket, applicants will have to use the login credentials, which will be created at the time of filling the Indian Army B.Sc NUrsing 2021 application form.
Indian Army has published a notification for the recruitment for B.Sc Nursing Course jobs 220 posts. Online applications are invited from unmarried female applicants only for admission to 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Force Medical Service. Interested female applicants can check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Recruitment 2021. The number of vacancies posts details, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process given here.
Indian Army 220 Jobs BSC Nursing Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Department||Indian Army Military Service|
|Name of the Post||B.Sc Nursing Course Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||220 Posts|
|Submission of online application form Starting Date||February 17, 2021|
|Submission of Online application form closing Date||March 10th, 2021|
|Released of Admit Card||2nd Week of April 2021|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Indian Army BSc Nursing seat details
- CON, AFMC Pune: 40 Posts
- CON, CH (EC) Kolkata: 30 Posts
- CON, INHS Asvini: 40 Posts
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi: 30 Posts
- CON, CH (CC) Lucknow 40 Posts
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore: 40 Posts
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Only female applicants who are unmarried /divorcee/legally/separated/widow without encumbrances will be eligible to apply for the MNS 2021 exam.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India
- Applicants must have passed the 12th class or equivalent ( 12 years schooling) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with at least 50% aggregate score as a regular student.
- Applicants awaiting their MNS 2021 result of the final exam will also be eligible to appear for the exam provisionally.
- Each applicant will be scrutinized on the Physical Fitness students set by Commission in the Armed Forces. X-ray exam of chest and USG will be done for the same.
- The minimum height of applicants applying for the exam should not be less than 152 cms.
Application Fee –
Only the eligible applicants will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs. 750/- On successful Completion of online payment, a bank reference number will be generated for the future Corres Pondence of the applicants. ( Online submission of application and online payment of fee can be done till 5 PM to 10th March 2021)
Indian Army BSC Nursing application form 2021 – Documents
To successfully submit the Indian Army B.Sc NUrsing 2021 application form applicants must keep the following documents ready beforehand. While filling the online MNS registration form, applicants will have to upload a scanned image of the following documents listed below according to the standards laid down by the competent authority.
Photograph – recent color photograph, scanned photograph image must be between 5 KB to 20 KB
Signature – An image of the applicant’s signature with a black pen on white paper. The scanned image must be between 5 to 10 KB.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can pay fee and online apply application for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Recruitment 2021 through the https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ From 17 February 2021 to 10th March 2021. The Candidates E-Mail ID is the user ID For this Website and the candidate Select Her Own Password.
Apply: To register for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2021 – Click here
Main Official Website CLICK HERE