रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया की इस राहत पहल के तहत जिन किसानो के ऋण की चुकौती किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड के आधार पर लोन मार्च 01, 2020 से मई 31 के बीच की समय अवधि के अंगतरगत है उनको ऋण का भुगतान के थीं मेही की छूट दी गई है | कोई किसान लॉक डाउन के कारण भुगतान करने में असमर्थ है तो इस अवधि में भुगतान छोड़ सकता है|
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड स्कीम 2020
- 1 किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड स्कीम 2020
- 2 An Overview of Kisan Credit Card 2020
- 3 किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
- 4 Kisan Credit Card Importance
- 5 Eligibility Requirements किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड
- 6 Document Required to Get KCC
- 7 Kisan Credit Card Yojna Apply Online PM Kisan web portal
- 8 Kisan Credit Card
- 9 Kisan Credit Card: How to Apply for KCC Online
- 10 KCC Links of top banks
Under this Korona relief package of Reserve Bank of India, farmers whose repayment is falling under the time period between March 2020 and May 31, 2020 can skip the payment if they wish. For more details, all farmers required to contact their concerned bank. It is not mandatory, if any farmer is able to pay can pay it off. This relief has been provided on the following types of bank loan payments.
- Bullet repayments
- Credit Card Statements
- Principal and/or interest components
- EMIs (Equated Monthly Installment)
Candidates should note that Reserve Bank of India has only provided an interim relief to defer the payment of interest for three months and therefore it does not implies that interest on Kisan Credit Card will be waived. After the said date, Farmers and other people have to repay the loan.
An Overview of Kisan Credit Card 2020
|योजना (Scheme)||Kisan Credit Card (KCC) किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना|
|संबंधित विभाग||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India|
|स्कीम||प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि|
|लांच दिनांक||अगस्त 14, 1998|
|Purpose||Bank Loan for Agriculture|
|KCC Validity||5 years|
|RBI Corona Relief Package duration||March 01 to May 31, 2020|
|KCC Application Form||Click Here|
किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was launched on August 14, 1998, and model of this scheme was formed by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. This scheme was launched with an aim to provide credit support to the farmers so that they can get financial support to meet their agricultural needs. Farmers involved in Agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry are included under this scheme. Under this scheme, short term loan for crops and term load is provided. Two types of credit are offered under this scheme which is Cash Credit and Term Credit ( it is provided for allied activities like -land development, drip irrigation, pump sets, plantation, etc. Since the launch of Kisan Credit Card scheme, the Government has made many revisions in it.
Kisan Credit Card Importance
- Using Kisan Credit Card, Farmers can take loan from banks on low-interest rates.
- KCC holders do not have to apply for loan separately for each crop
- With the help of Kisan Credit Card farmers can purchase seeds, agriculture equipment, fertilizers, and other assets of farming and agriculture.
- It is also helpful in reducing the farmer’s debt burden.
Eligibility Requirements किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड
Kisan Credit Card is only issued to the farmers who fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by authorities. Who wish to apply for KCC can go through eligibility requirements shared as under.
- People who are landowners cum cultivators
- All the farmers who are individual borrowers or Joint borrowers of a cultivated land and are involved in farming or allied activities like animal husbandry and fisheries.
- Self-help groups /joint liability groups
- All the tenant farmers, oral lessees and sharecroppers, etc.
- The farmers should be residing under the operational areas of the bank.
Document Required to Get KCC
- Duly filled-in KCC application form
- Any of the following ID proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card/Driving License /Pan Card/passport etc.
- Any of the following ID proof -voter ID card /Aadhar card/driving license /passport etc.
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- Land documents
- Other documents as prescribed by the Bank
Without valid documents, no Kisan credit card will be issued to the farmers.
- State Bank of India
- Bank Of India
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
Kisan Credit Card Yojna Apply Online PM Kisan web portal
Kisan Credit Card
- Firstly go to the official website of PM Kisan which is https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click on Download KCC form tab
- PDF form of KCC application form will appear here
- Print the application form
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents and go to the concerned bank
- After completing all the formalities, bank will issue Kisan Credit Card and on the basis of which farmer can apply for loans.
- Apart from the PM Kisan portal, farmers can also avail of the KCC application form from http://www.agricoop.gov.in/ or directly from the bank.
Kisan Credit Card: How to Apply for KCC Online
- People need to visit the online website of respective Bank they want to apply
- Look for loans option at the home page and then search apply for Kisan Credit Card
- Application form will open, read and fill the information correctly
- Click submit button
- People will get an application reference number
- Sage the reference number for future uses
KCC Links of top banks
State Bank of India KCC Link – Apply Here
Punjab National Bank KCC Link – Apply Here
Axis KCC Link – Apply Here
ICICI KCC Link – Apply Here
HDFC KCC Link – Apply Here
Kisan Credit Card Helpline Number
Toll-Free – 1800 115 526
Tolled Helpline Number – 0120-6025109/155261
Help desk Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org