MAMC 600 Pharmacist Recruitment 2018- Maulana Azad Medical College Mohalla Clinic Assistant Pharmacist Bharti 2018
MAMC Recruitment 2018 Check MAMC Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, application fee and How to apply, Maulana Azad Medical College jobs, online apply for 600 Pharmacist vacancies, How to fill MAMC online application form at www.mamc.ac.in.
Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment/Bharti 2018
- 1 Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment/Bharti 2018
- 2 MAMC Recruitment 2018 Maulana Azad Medical College Vacancy
- 3 Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment Information.
- 4 How to apply for MAMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 application?
- 5 CLICK HERE MAMC Notification
Applicants must have recent job opportunities who wish to make a career in the Medical field. The Maulana Azad Medical College is going to fill various vacancies of Pharmacists, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and Multi-Task worker posts. Contenders must check MAMC Jobs 2018 eligibility criteria before applying for MAMC recruitment 2018. AT the time of online registration, applicants must have personal and academic information and photograph and signature in the specified format. If you meet all eligibility conditions then fill Maulana Azad Medical College online form using here official link. The interested and qualified candidates must submit MAMC application form on or before 21 October 2018. More information like hall ticket, Syllabus and exam pattern, how to apply and cutoff marks are given here.
MAMC Recruitment 2018 Maulana Azad Medical College Vacancy
The Maulana Azad Medical College is going to fill 600 vacancies of Pharmacist, Mahalla Clinic Assistant and Multi-task posts. The selection list will be made based on marks obtained from the written exam and personal interview. The closing date for submission of online application form is 21st October 2018. Selection for these posts does not entitle the applicants for regularisation or permanent absorption. Applications are invited for empanelment of the following staff for theAam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics. Information with regards to the number of vacancies. Educational Qualification, age limit, other terms and conditions, mode of selection and submission of application are given below. MAMC recruitment 2018.
Maulana Azad Medical College Recruitment Information.
|Name of the Department||Maulana Azad Medical College|
|Total Number of vacancies||600 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and Multi-Task worker|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200||Completed Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) Course|
Registration with Delhi Nursing Council
|Multi-Task Worker||200||10th class passed certificate|
First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade
MAMC Vacancy 2018 Age Limit:
The age of the applicants should be followings as on the last date 14/10/2018
Pharmacist: 20- 50 years
Mohalla Clinic Assistant: 20- 50 years
Multi-Task Worker: 18- 35 years
MAMC Jobs 2018 Selection Process: Applicants have to undergo written exam or personal interview.
MAMC Jobs 2018 Important Dates: Last date to submit application form: 21 October 2018
How to apply for MAMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 application?
MAMC Notification- Applicants must read the instructions given in the MAMC notification like as Eligibility criteria and how to apply for MAMC Bharti 2018.
- MAMC Notification – Applicants must read the instructions given in the MAMC notification like as Eligibility criteria and how to apply for MAMC recruitment 2018
- Registration – First applicants will need to register using a valid e-mail ID and password. The registration page opens up wherein, the applicants has to fill in the online application form.
- Online application – After that login using registration ID and password and fill online form using correct information. Applicants are hereby informed that only those certificates of their eligibility and documents will be considered, which are obtained on or before the last date of submission of application.