MANUU Results in 2021 – MANUU BA BSC Regular, Distance UG/PG Courses Results in 2021
- 1 MANUU Results in 2021 – MANUU BA BSC Regular, Distance UG/PG Courses Results in 2021
- 2 MANUU Results UG/PG/Diploma/Engineering /BA BSC 2021
- 3 MANUU Events and Dates based on Entrance Exam based Programs
- 4 MANNU Entrance Exam Based Admissions:
- 5 MANUU Merit-Based Courses:
Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a NAAC “A” accredited institute offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various specializations. MANUU offers programs in both Distance and Regular mode. The Result for Various programs have been declared and can be accessed through the links, mentioned in the below table. Generally, it takes 30 or 45 days for evaluation of the Results after completion of the examination. Interested students who want to take admission into MANUU, can fill the application form, through only online mode.
MANUU Results UG/PG/Diploma/Engineering /BA BSC 2021
Maulana Azad National Urdu University offers various BA, BSC, Engineering, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Ph.D., B.Ed, M.Ed, DE.IE.D, MCA, M.Tech, etc, MANUU offers many undergraduate and postgraduate and diploma programs. for Admission into UG, PG, and Diploma in Engineering programs. Students will be required to appear in the entrance exam held by MANUU authority. Participating students will be able to check the Result with the help of our link and as-well-as from the official web portal. MANUU Results year 2021 will be announced by the MANUU for various UG/PG Diploma courses as per the Schedule. The candidates appearing in the examination check the information related to MANUU Results 2021 on this web page.
MANUU DISTANCE LEARNING Courses are approved by DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL
|Name of the University||Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)|
|Results Announced||Polytechnic Special Exam (Regular)|
|Name of Exam Notification||Check Here|
|Link of Result||Check Here|
|Application Form||Check Here|
|Exam Time Table /Date Sheet||Check Here|
The Result of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs eligibility test of Maulana Azad National Urdu University will be available after completing the prescribed written examination. Candidates will be able to check the Result of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs eligibility exam 2021 as per the scheme is given here contains the expected dates and events regarding MANUU Result 2021.
|Entrance Exam Results & Events||Dates|
|Release of Preliminary Key of all Entrance Exams||Last Week of May 2021|
|Claims/Challenges/Objections in Key||Last Week of May 2021|
|Release of Final key||Ist Week of June 2021|
|Entrance Exam Results of all Courses||2nd Week of June 2021|
MANUU Events and Dates based on Entrance Exam based Programs
|Entrance Exam abased Courses||Declaration of Entrance Exam Result|
|Diploma Engineering||2nd Week of June 2021|
|IInd Week of June 2021|
|D. El..Ed.||IInd Week of June 2021|
|B.Ed||2nd Week of June 2021|
|M.Ed||2nd Week of June 2021|
MANUU Results 2020 will be declared on the University’s Web portal i.e. manuu.ac.in
How to Check the MANUU Result 2021?
The Results of the programs are released on the University’s website. Both Regular and Entrance Results are shown separately. Following are in steps on can check their Regular and Entrance Mode Results
- First of all, visit the official website of the MANUU
- Click on ‘Results’ on the website’s home page here
- After clicking, the students will be redirected to the Results page where a list of recently updated Results will be enlisted.
- Students can click on the particular program’s exam for which they have appeared and check their Results. OR
- Students can directly open the Result link by clicking on Result of Regular Mode/ Results of Entrance Exam.
- Students need to enter their personal information like examination roll number, Date of birth, etc.
- Upon clicking the submit button, students can see the result appearing on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
In either case, the students can print the web page and preserve it as a hard copy of the released Results. For Distance Education exam Results, Students will have to wait for 60 days after the written examination for the Results to be declared. The following steps can help the students to check their Directorate of Distance Education Result.
- Students, first of all, go to the MANUU Official DDE Website given below.
- Click on the ‘Result’ option available on the homepage
- A dropdown options list of ‘Term-end exam Result’ and ‘Provisional mark sheet’ shall appear.
- Students can click any one of them. This will be redirected to the web page where students can enter their enrollment numbers.
- Once submitting, the Result will appear in the form of PDF file which contenders can download and take a print out of it for their future uses.
MANUU Selection Procedure for Admission to Various UG, PG & Diploma Programs
The selection procedure of students will be based on the entrance exam and merit list according to their programs requirement. Students can check the selection procedure is provided here which is as per the previous details brochure, go through the information for more clarifications and details.
MANNU Entrance Exam Based Admissions:
Students who will appear for the qualifying examination will also be able to apply and appear in the entrance exam. The students will be considered to be eligible only when they qualify in the entrance exam, and also secure minimum marks in the qualifying examination as prescribed in the eligibility criteria. However, such students will required to produce marks sheet and other documents in original at the time of admission. No further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
MANUU Merit-Based Courses:
Students who will appear for the qualifying examination will also be able to apply for merit-based admissions. The university will provide permission to update/edit their application forms before the closing date of submission of the application form as per the Scheme. However, students have their qualifying examinations results announced by the closing date. Further, the qualifying certificates required to produce along with the marks sheet and other documents in original at the time of admission. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.