Meghalaya Board Result 2019 SSLC Name wise at mbose.in – MBOSE 10th Result 2020 Roll Number wise
- 1 Meghalaya Board Result 2019 SSLC Name wise at mbose.in – MBOSE 10th Result 2020 Roll Number wise
- 2 MBOSE SSLC Result 2020
- 3 MBOSE XIIth Arts, Commerce, Science hall ticket Meghalaya board Xth result
- 4 Meghalaya SSLC Result 2020 Name wise at www.megresults.nic.in
- 5 Meghalaya Board Exam Summary
- 6 About Meghalaya Board
- 7 Meghalaya Board SSLC Name Wise Result 2020
- 8 Ho to Check/Download Meghalaya Board SSLC/10th Result 2020?
Meghalaya Board SSLC Roll Number wise result 2020 at mbose.in, MBOSE will be very soon declared SSLC result on the official website of the board, Meghalaya Board Xth result date 2020 at megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tenth result 2020.
ताज़ा समाचार : मेघालय बोर्ड 10 रिजल्ट मई 2020 को बोर्ड द्वारा जारी किया जा चूका है| परीक्षा का परिणाम बोर्ड की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट पर जा कर चेक किया जा सकता है। आर्टिकल के अंत में हमने परिणाम चेक करने के लिए लिंक दी हुई है| छात्र नीचे दी गयी लिंक से भी अपना रिजल्ट आसानी से चेक कर सकते है|
MBOSE SSLC Result 2020
Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education, Tura (Meghalaya) SSLC ( Secondary School Leaving Certificate) examination was completed in March 2020 and students are looking for board SSLC Tenth class result 2020. A student can check the SSLC board result in May 2019. The exact date is not published in the initial Meghalaya Board Exam Calendar.
MBOSE XIIth Arts, Commerce, Science hall ticket Meghalaya board Xth result
MBOSE XIIth Arts, Science, Commerce Hall ticket Meghalaya Board Xth Result Meghalaya Board SSLC Call Letter MBOSE HSSLC result.
According to local newspapers and previous year result, expected date of Meghalaya Board SSLC or 10th class result is May 2020. Board result has uploaded on Meghalaya Board Official web portal and result in web portal www.mbose.in. OUt team will be updated result link on this page after declaration board result. For complete details about Meghalaya SSLC result, 2020 is mentioned in the following paragraphs.
Meghalaya SSLC Result 2020 Name wise at www.megresults.nic.in
Meghalaya board result is important for appeared students. Based on own SSLC class marks, students will choose stream in 11th class i.e. Commerce, Arts, Science. Meghalaya Board will also declare SSLC class result also. You may check out MBOSE SSLC class result streamwise ( Science, Arts, Commerce). Some students are searching name wise result. It will also be available on result portal of Meghalaya Board.
Meghalaya Board Exam Summary
|Name of the Board||MBOSE, Tura|
|Name of Examination||SSLC /10th|
|Stream Name||Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Date of Examination||March 2020|
|Result Date||May 2020 (expected)|
About Meghalaya Board
MBOSE is well known as the Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education and suited in Tura (Meghalaya). Meghalaya Board is responsible for various examinations in all districts of Meghalaya Board. which is Xth board /Secondary, 12th board (Sr Secondary Arts, Commerce, Science) (STSE Science talent search examination at the state level.
Meghalaya Board SSLC Name Wise Result 2020
More than 12 lack of students appeared in the SSLC board examination. Students are waiting for the examination result and state merit list. Name Wise result is a trend search term in any board or exam result. It is useful for those students who forget roll number. Meghalaya board will also release name wise Meghalaya Matric board result 2020. Private schools want to show own result in an advertisement. to compare to other school board they will use Meghalaya Board name wise 10th result 2020. We will also publish a direct link to check MBOSE Xth name wise result.
Ho to Check/Download Meghalaya Board SSLC/10th Result 2020?
- Firstly, visit the official website or click on the direct link to check Meghalaya SSLC Result
- On the board result portal, click on MBOSE 10th class result
- Choose result method between name wise and roll number wise.
- For Roll Number wise result Enter your Roll Number and click on get your result button
- For Name wise Enter your name and Father’s Name (at least three letters of each name) and click on get result.
- Then print your result and take a print out to use as duplicate Secondary board mark sheet