NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 notification for various vacancies at www.cghealth.nic.in
Chhattisgarh National Health Mission Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 – An Overview
- 1 Chhattisgarh National Health Mission Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 – An Overview
- 2 National Health Mission CG CHO Recruitment 2021
- 3 NHM CG CHO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Fill Chhattisgarh NHM CHO Online application form 2021 at www.cghealth.nic.in?
|Name of Recruitment Authority||National Health Mission Chhattisgarh|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer|
|Vacant positions||2700 Posts|
|Submission of Online application form starting date||5th November 2021|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||25th November 2021|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B. Sc Nursing or Post Basic Nursing and G.N.M or other equivalent qualification|
National Health Mission CG CHO Recruitment 2021
The National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh Higher Authorities has invited the online application for the 2700 Community Health Officer posts. Job fighters who are in the Chhattisgarh State, don’t miss this wonderful opportunity and apply for NHM Chhattisgarh CHO Bharti 2021. Online registrations have already started. Without wasting your time refer to this page and catch the necessary details like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limitation, vacancy details, and other more details. It is very important to know the Chhattisgarh NHM CHO Bharti 2021 details. Job hunters, once refer to the whole information on this page are eligible, then with any late apply for this NHM Chhattisgarh CHO notification 2021 before the closing date i.e. 25th November 2021. Applicants look at this whole page thoroughly and catch the Chhattisgarh NHM CHO Online application form links on this page. Some of the contenders struggling to get the online application form links. Due to that reason, on this page, we mentioned the online application form links
NHM CG CHO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders can complete their B. Sc Nursing or Post Basic Nursing and GNM or other equivalent qualification to apply for this recruitment.
The Job seekers should have a minimum age limit of 21 years and maximum age limit of 35 years to apply for this CHO jobs as per norms of the organization the selection of the applicants will be done for the contenders.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
As per the official National Health Mission Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Bharti 2021 notification the application fee details are as follows.
- PH/ Female & Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- OBC (Male) Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- General (Male) Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Community Health Officer Vacancies details
The region-wise vacancy details are as follows. So candidates see the below section to know about the perfect vacancy count information.
Raipur: 500 Posts
Bilaspur: 700 Posts
Durg: 480 Posts
Baster: 500 Posts
Sarguja: 520 Posts
The National Health Mission, CG higher officials will hire the applicants based on the written exam and interview.
Fill Chhattisgarh NHM CHO Online application form 2021 at www.cghealth.nic.in?
- First of all, go to the official website www.cghealth.nic.in
- Then visit the recruitment section
- Then download the NHM Chhattisgarh CHO notification.
- Once read all the details
- If you are eligible, hit on the NHM CG CHO Online application form
- Then start to fill in all your required details
- Then recheck all the details
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button here
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form and use it as a further reference.
NHM CG CHO Online Application Form Click Here