Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board (UPSESSB), Allahabad has released a Recruitment notification for the posts of TGT and PGT. Check online application link, eligibility, Salary, application process, application fee, post wise vacancy. The closing date for UPSESSB Teacher Registration is November 27th, 2020. However, the closing date for submitting the application form is November 30, 2020. UPSESSB Bharti 2020 Uttar Pradesh TGT & PGT 15508 Teacher vacancy online form at www.upsessb.org. UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board has published a notification No. 01/2020 And 02/2020 for Recruitment of Trained Graduate & Postgraduate Teacher vacancy and online application start from October 29, 2020. Applicants who are searching for TGT and PGT Jobs in UP they can check UPSESSB Teacher Bharti 2020 vacancy information, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee. For more information to read UP Teacher Bharti notification 2020 and online apply from October 29, 2020. This is a golden opportunity for the applicants as a huge number of jobs are notified under UPSESSB TGT PGT Bharti 2020. A total of 15508 Jobs are available out of which 12913 for Uttar Pradesh TGT and the remaining 2595 Jobs for Uttar Pradesh PGT Posts.
Uttar Pradesh TGT & PGT Recruitment 2020 – Highlights
- 1 Uttar Pradesh TGT & PGT Recruitment 2020 – Highlights
- 2 UPSESSB TGT PGT Online Application Fee
- 3 Eligibility For UPSESSB TGT PGT Bharti 2020 (Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee
- 4 Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Selection Process
- 5 How to Apply For UP TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020?
- 6 TGT TEACHER NOTIFICATION 2020
- 7 PGT TEACHER NOTIFICATION 2020
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher And Postgraduate Teacher (TGT And PGT)|
|Number of Vacancies||15508 Posts|
|Nature of Post||Permanent / Non-Gazetted|
|Submission of Online Application Starting Date||29th October 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||27th November 2020|
|Form Submission Closing Date||30 November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
UPSESSB TGT PGT Online Application Fee
Eligibility For UPSESSB TGT PGT Bharti 2020 (Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee
For Trained Graduate Teacher: Applicants must have completed Graduation Degree with Bachelor of Education (BED) ( And Graduate any stream) from a recognized university.
|TGT||Graduate Degree in a relevant subject and B.Ed or equivalent|
|PGT||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed|
Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be done via their performance in the written test which will be conducted by UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board. The date for the written exam will be declared soon on the official website.
How to Apply For UP TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, open the official website link http://www.upsessb.org/ in your web browser or directly click on the above link.
- Log in to current openings and select the desired post from TGT /PGT.
- Read all the detail very carefully and click on Online Apply.
- The subject wise list will appear on the computer screen.
- Choose your desired subject and start with your registration by filling in all information correctly.
- Complete the online registration and click on the submit button
- Finally, take a print out of the online application for future use.
Online Apply CLICK HERE
UPSESSB Trained Graduate Teacher & Postgraduate Teacher Jobs Detail
Trained Graduate Teacher: 12913 Posts
Post Graduate Teacher: 2595 Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 15508
|UPSESSB TGT PGT Vacancy Detail|
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||12913|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2595|