GK is an important aspect of a candidate’s life and though, is not always prescribed in the syllabus but forms an very important foundation for the intellectual building. Some Very important General Knowledge Questions for students mentioned here. General Knowledge questions will help candidates in participating in all competitive examinations conducted in written entrance examinations.
These questions are 98 things you should know in General Knowledge – Things you are supposed to know as a College students. It also includes 98 Easy GK Questions and Answers, General Knowledge quizzes and easy general knowledge quizzes. There are many General Knowledge questions as possible, but you need to try to much as possible to know the basic ones that include the things that affect you.
1. How many Cricket World Cups does India have?
Ans.: India has two Cricket World Cups.
2. Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution?
Ans: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
3. Which is the longest River on the Earth?
Ans.: Nile River
4. Smallest State of India is?
5. How many seconds are in a day?
Ans: 86400 Seconds
6. The Most Successful Club in World?
Ans: Rangers Fc from Scotland with 100 major Trophies
7. Who was the First President of India?
Ans: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
8. India Lies in which Continent?
9. Who is the father of our Nation?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
10. Which Animal has hump on its back?
11. Who owns the Premier League?
Ans: It is own by 20 member club who play in it.
12. The first man to walk on the moon
Ans: Neil Armstrong
13. The instrument used to see stars
14. The first woman to walk in space?
15. What was the first animal on the moon?
16. What is the longest word in the dictionary?
17. Which plant grows in Desert?
18. The longest word in English has
Ans: 189,819 letters
19. What colour symbolises peace?
Ans: The colour while symbolises peace
20. Which flower is while in colour?
21. National Animal of India ?
22. Brain of Computer is ?
23. Which words contain all five vowels?
Ans: Abstemious and facetious.
24. Tallest Animal in the World?
25. What is a female lion called?
26. What is the smallest living thing in the world?
Ans: Nanoarchaeum equitans.
27. Which is the smallest animal in India?
Ans: The Etruscan shrew
28. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
29. Who was the first prime minister of India?
Ans: Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
30. Who invented Computer?
Ans: Charles Babbage
31. Giddha is the fold dance of?
Ans: Punjab state
32. Highest Dam of India is?
Ans: Tehri Dam
33. Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
34. National Tree of India is?
Ans: Banyan Tree
35. Shape of Egg is?
36. What is the deepest river in the world?
Ans: Congo River
37. Which is the smallest ocean?
Ans: Arctic Ocean
38. Which river crosses the most countries?
Ans: The Danube
39. Which ocean is the deepest on Earth?
Ans: Pacific Ocean
40. Which is the tallest statue in the world in 2019?
Ans: Statue of Unity
41. Baby of Horse is called?
42. Most widely spoken language in the world is?
Ans: Mandarin (Chinese)
43 Which planet is nearest to Earth?
44. Which organ purify our blood?
45. 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
Ans: 1 Megabyte (MB)
46. Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?
Ans: The Giza Pyramids are in Egypt.
47. What city is the statue of library in?
Ans: The status of library is n New Yard City
48. Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
49. Which is the largest statue?
Ans: Spring Temple Buddha
50. What is the tallest statue in America?
Ans: the Statue of Liberty
51. Figure with 8 sides is called?
52. What is the smallest status in the world?
Ans: Järnpojke or Iron Boy
53. Is Email older than WWW?
54. What was the first domain name registered?
55. Which coin is king in the crypto market?
56. Name of Game which is played with Bat, Ball, and Wicket?
57. How many colours are there in India’s National flag?
Ans: three colours
58. Gateway of India is located at?
59. How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
60. Contract is the disease of ?
61 The total distance around a figure is called its?
62. Which insect has colourful wings?
63. Largest island in the world is?
Answer: Green Land
64. How many players are there in a cricket team?
65. How many currencies are in the crypto market?
Ans: Over 6000 currencies
66. . Men or Women, who is more forgetful?
67. What is the most important meal of the day?
68. Which language was used in the literature of the Sangam period?
69. Who was the real founder of the Aligarh Muslim University?
Ans: Syed Ahmad Khan
70. Who was the Viceroy when the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place?
71. Who was Albert Einstein?
Ans : Albert Einstein was a famous scientist.
72 Name any reptile?
Ans: A lizard is a reptile.
73. What crop is famously grown in the region of Darjeeling?
Ans: The region of Darjeeling is known to grow Tea leaves.
74. When was the non-cooperation movement started by M.K Gandhi?
Ans. Jallianwala Bagh Massacre.
75. Which is the oldest mountain range in India?
Ans: Aravali Mountains.
76. What does ‘Archipelago’ mean?
Ans: A group of islands
77. Which countries are separated by the Durand Line?
Ans: Afghanistan and Pakistan.
78. Which cities are called ‘The twin cities’?
Ans: Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
79. Which is the oldest dam in India?
Ans: Kallanai Dam
80. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
Ans: William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
81. Cry of lion is called?
82. Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Ans : Rabindra Nath Tagore
83. What islands are a part of the country of India?
Ans: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands belong to India.
84. We get solar energy from?
Ans : Sun
85. How many days are there in a Leap year?
Ans : 366
86. LBW is related to which sports?
Ans : Cricket
87. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Ans: Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft.
88. Who was George Washington?
Ans: George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
89. Which African nation is famous for chocolate?
Ans : The nation of Ghana is world famous for chocolate.
90. What is King Arthur’s sword called?
Ans : King Arthur’s sword was called Excalibur.
91. Which is the biggest sea animal?
92. Who discovered Penicillin?
Ans : Alexander Flemming
93. Scientific study of birds is called?
94. Who was popularly known as Netaji?
Ans : Subhash Chandra Bose
95. Who is the author of the book – Broken Wing?
Ans: Sarojini Naidu
96. Which bird can not fly?
97. Which fruit gives us oil?
Ans : Coconut
98 Which is the tallest waterfall in the world ?
Ans : Angel Falls
99. What does UPS stand for?
Ans: Uninterrupted Power Supply
100. Name the four metropolitan cities of India
Ans: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
101. What is the boiling point of water?
Ans: 100 degree is the boiling point of water.
102. Which state has taken up Sanskrit as an official language?
103. Name the first female Indian Astronaut
Ans: Kalpana Chawla
104. Who was the first Indian to go to space?
Ans: Rakesh Sharma
105 Who was India’s longest serving Prime Minister?
Ans: Jawaharlal Nehru
106. Which is the smallest continent?
107. Who invented the telephone?
Ans: Alexander Graham Bell
108. How many states does India have?
109. Where is the Ajanta caves situated?
110. Which gas commonly known as laughing gas
Ans: Nitrous Oxide
111. Who was known as the Indian Napoleon?