Bombay High Court Clerk Peon Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Peon Clerk 204 vacancies
Bombay High Court Clerk Peon Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of Authority||Bombay High Court (BHC)|
|Name of Posts||Clerk and Peon|
|Number of vacancies||204 posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Maharashtra state|
|Submission of online application form starting date||03 August 2019|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||17 August 2019|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
As per the Bombay High Court notification, overall 204 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given here.
Total Vacancies: 204 Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Clerk & Peon Posts
- Candidates should have possessed Degree from a recognized university.
- Check Official Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on the Screening test/ typing test/ viva voce.
- Check official notification for the recruitment process.
- Applications via Online Mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should make the payment via challan or at Maha e-Seva Kendra (CSC).
How to apply Bombay High Court Clerk/ Peon Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click Recruitment find the advertisement Recruitment for the post of Clerk and Peon in Bombay High Court Judicature at Bombay in its Nagpur Bench, Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply to enter your information correctly and make the payment
- Finally, click the submit button and take print of the application form.
Official website Click Here