Central Industrial Security Force Bharti 2019 application form and notification are available at www.cisf.gov.in cisfrectt.in. Applicants must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent and age limit should be 18 years to 23 years. Candidates have to pay the required fee and make the payment through postal order. CISF will recruit the contenders on PEF/PST, documentation and Trade test and OMR based examination. After that shortlisted contenders will be placed at anywhere in India. More information about CISF Constable recruitment vacancy. Upcoming CISF job notices, syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Selection List, Hall Ticket, Result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official web portal.
Information of Www.cisf.gov.in 2019 Bharti
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Type of Job||Central Government|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/-|
|Number of Vacancies||914 Posts|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Submission of Online application form starting date||September 23, 2019|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||October 22, 2019|
|Official Website||www.cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in|
|Last date for North East Region||October 29, 2019|
CISF Constable Bharti 2019 Vacancy Details
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board/university
- Check Advertisement for Educational Qualification.
- Age Limit should be 18 years to 23 years as on 01/08/2019
- Check Notification for Age Limit and Relaxation
Mode of Application
Applications through offline mode only will be accepted.
Interested and eligible contenders should send the filled application form to the concerned DIG of CISF Address (check official advertisement to get address information)
Rs.,100/- for Unreserved /OBC/EWS contenders and no fee for SC/ST/EXSM contenders.
Candidates should make a payment via Postal order (check the advertisement for details)
How to apply the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Vacancies 2019?
- First of all, contenders visit the official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Find the advt. for constable posts, click on the advertisement
- CISF notification will open read it and check eligibility
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly
- Send it to the given address before the closing date ends