Delhi University Associate Professor, Professor vacancies notification 2022 for various posts, salary, application form at www.du.ac.in.
The officials from the Delhi University are inviting applications from eligible applicants for the professor, associate professor posts. The application mode is online. Interested applicants fill the application form as said by the officials. The closing date for the submission of the University of Delhi Application form is February 07, 2022. Moreover on this page applicants can get the details of University of Delhi job, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and Delhi University Salary Details in the below sections. Additionally, applicants can download the Delhi University notification pdf from the links given at the end of this page. And to make it easy for the applicants we have decided to give future updates regarding the University of Delhi Professor, Associate Professor vacancies notification in order to get them don’t forget to follow our web page frequently.
University of Delhi Recruitment 2022 Professor, Associate Professor Jobs Notification
- 1 University of Delhi Recruitment 2022 Professor, Associate Professor Jobs Notification
- 2 University of Delhi Associate Professor, Professor Jobs Notification 2022 Vacancy
- 3 How to Apply for University of Delhi Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies Notification 2022?
|Name of the Organization||Delhi University|
|Name of the Posts||Professor 186|
Associate Professor 449
|Total Number of vacancies||635 Posts|
|Submission of Online application form starting date||17th January 2022|
|Submission of Online Application form closing date||07th February 2022|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
|Important Links||Online Apply|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Interview|
University of Delhi Associate Professor, Professor Jobs Notification 2022 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Delhi University Associate Professor & Professor Educational Qualifications
- An eminent Scholar having a PHD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/ College as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/ National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
- A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or accredited Research Institution/ Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals. A total research score of seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for this post is annexed to this advertisement.
Delhi University Professor & Associate Professor Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 50 Years
Delhi University Professor and Associate Professor Application Fee
- Rs. 2000/- for UR/OBC/EWS category
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC/ST/ PwD category and Women applicants.
- Rs. 2000/- for UR/OBC/EWS Category.
- No application fee will be charged from candidates from SC/ST/Pwd category and women candidates.
How to Apply for University of Delhi Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies Notification 2022?
- Applicants have to open the official website www.du.ac.in
- After moving into the home page
- Scroll down to the below
- Check the Advt. in the fresh DU Section
- Download the University of Delhi Professor, Associate Professor advertisement
- Thoroughly read the detail present in the advertisement carefully
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, submit to the officials before the closing date .