Gauhati High Court has released an employment notification for 237 LDA and Copyist Jobs Recruitment 2021 for District Courts of Assam state. Online Apply at www.ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- 1 Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Vacancy
- 2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment 2021 Apply Online.
- 4 How to apply for Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment 2021?
The Gauhati High Court apply online link has been active from October 01, 2021. Contenders can apply from the link given in this post. The Gauhati High Court has released a recruitment notification for the post of Copyist and LDA on the main official website, www.ghconline.gov. The Number of jobs announced for these posts is 237. Interested contenders can check all the details regarding Gauhati High court recruitment 2021 from this post. Contenders can apply for these posts directly on the official web portal Www.ghconline.gov
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Vacancy
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Information/Details||Click Here|
|Postponement Notice||Click Here|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Advertisement||HC.XXXXVII-16/2021/289 /R. Cell|
|Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Submission of Online application form starting Date||01/10/2021|
|Submission of Online application form closing Date||31/10/2021|
|Employment Type||Regular Basis|
|Name of the Posts||Copyist and LDA|
|Total Number of Vacancies||237 Posts|
Gauhati High Court Notification 2021
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 has been declared on the official web portal Ghconline.gov.in. The direct link to download Gauhati High Court notification 2021 has been provided here. Contenders can download the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 pdf and save it for future reference. Direct link to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 pdf is given in this article.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A contender must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application form.
- He/she must possess a certificate of Computer Knowledge of a minimum of three months duration.
- The contender should have knowledge of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
- The contender must possess an employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam
Unreserved Category: 18-40 Years
OBC/ MOBC Category: 18 -43 years
SC/ST Category: 18-45 years
PWD Category: 18-50 years
- Applicant must have Indian Citizenship according to the definition given in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment 2021 Apply Online.
The online application process for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 has been active from 01 October 2021 to 31st October 2021 for various vacancies. You can apply from below/above link.
How to apply for Gauhati High Court LDA and Copyist Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, go to the official website of Gauhati High Court www.ghconline.gov.in.
- Click the Tab Apply Online for LDA and Copyist.
- Register yourself by entering all the details appropriately.
- Submit the application form for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Finally, take a printout of your application form for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for future reference.
SC/ST Rs. 150/-
Others: Rs. 300/-
Stage I: Common Written Exam (OMR based objective questions with ( Multiple Choice Questions) two hour duration of 120 marks.
a. General English (50 Marks), General Knowledge including Computer knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude ( 20 marks).
b) Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 mark ( which will by qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 in. 8 marks) Marks obtained in the Assamese Language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written exam as well as the final select list.
Applicants in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written exam (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the applicants in the writen exam and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are declared under the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans: 237 Vacancies are declared under Gauhati High court Recruitment 2021.
Q. For which posts Gauihati High Court Recruitment 2021 has been declared?
Ans: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 has been declared for Copyist and LDA posts.
Q. When will submission of online application for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 begins?
Ans: The submission of online application form for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 has been started from October 01, 2021.