HSSC Gr. D Bharti/Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Group D Recruitment 2018 for Peon, Beldar, Animal Attendant, Mali & Various Jobs
HSSC Group D Advt. No 4/2018 Recruitment
Educational Qualification: (a) Matriculation /10th from recognized board.
(b) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation, as one of the subject.
HSSC Group D/4th class Vacancies Details Post wise:
|Post’s Name||General||SC||BCA||BCB||Total Posts|
|Group D||8312 Posts||4245 Posts||3345 Posts||2316 Posts||18216|
|FEMALE OF HARYANA||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC OF HARYANA||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/BC Female of HARYANA||Rs.25/-|
|PWD /ESM||No fee/ no charges|
Pay Fee through debit cards, credit cards, internet banking/ e-challan
The Commission shall make selection and recommendation of the name of applicants to a department or an office on the basis of merit in written examination, experience, and socioeconomic criteria.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 18216 Various posts 2018
Here is a good news for all the job fighters who are preparing for working in the Government service. Haryana Government has declared to issue 35500 vacancies for Haryana Group D which includes ( Beldar, Peon, Security Guard, Library Attendant, Helper, Sewadar, Chowkidars, Gauge Reader, Safai Karamchari and various posts). in the government of Haryana state. The Chief Minister Mr. Manoharl Lal Khattar declared about these jobs in his house by addressing the Balmiki community. He also stated that there will not be any educational criteria for Chowkidars and Safai Karamchari posts. The new committee will be formed which will conduct the exam and select the applicants on the merit list. All the eligible and keen candidates can apply via online mode by application by registering their details online portal. More information about HSSC Recruitment/Bharti 2018 for 4th class Bharti recruitment. Read the full notification here.
Haryana Group D class 4th Recruitment Bharti vacancies by HSSC
Haryana Group D jobs 2018 Recruitment – News, online applications, hall ticket, results, merit list.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of the Vacancies: Group D or 4th class
Total Number of vacancies: 35,000
Educational: 10th /12th from a recognized board.
Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years ( Age as on 1/1/2019)
Mode of Application : Via Online
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Merit list
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
The keen applicants who wish to apply for Chowkidars and Safai Karamchari posts, no any minimum educational qualification required. All other vacancies other than these, applicants should 10th and 12th qualified from a recognized board or institution.
Applicants age should be between 18 years to 40 years age as on 01 January 2019. Age recreation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants.
How to Apply:
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of the HSSC i.e.www.hssc.gov.in and click on the link labeled with advertisement 2018.
- An advertisement page will be open. In the advertisement page, you can read full advertisement can check important dates and instructions to apply via online.
- There you will find two option, Login, and new registration. Click on the button with New registration in beside the login button. Read the instructions very carefully and click no button apply now.
- An Instructions page will be open, read all the instructions like application fee, photo and signature format etc. and click on the agreed button.
- Fill the required personal information correctly and review and final submit the application form.
- Upload required documents such as Signature, Photo, DMC, Caste Certificate, Residential Certificate tc.
- Pay the application fee through online mode here
- Complete the final submission and print the system generated application along with fee receipt for future uses.
|Submission of online application form starting date||29/08/2018|
|Submission of online application form closing date||18/09/2018|
|Closing date for Pay Fee||21/09/2018|
Contact Number: ++91-172-2566597 (Inquiry)
Email ID: NA
Address: Department, Haryana Staff Selection Commission,
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
HSSC Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in