High Court Karnataka Clerk Bharti 2020 Online Apply
- 1 High Court Karnataka Clerk Bharti 2020 Online Apply
- 2 Karnataka High Court Clerk Cum Research Recruitment 2020 – An Overview
- 3 Karnataka High Court Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Cum Research Assistant
- 4 How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Law Clerks-Cum-Research Assistants Vacancies 2020?
- 5 Notification Details Karnataka High Court Notification 2020
Those candidates are interested to apply for the Karnataka High Court Clerk job Bharti 2020, Read complete this page and get details of Karnataka High Court Clerk cum Research Assistant Jobs details, Eligibility, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Fees. for more information and instructions for apply online form from to download Karnataka High Court Clerk Recruitment official notification online apply.
Karnataka High Court Clerk Cum Research Recruitment 2020 – An Overview
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk Cum Research Assistant|
|Location of Jobs||Karnataka High Court|
|Submission of application form starting date||October 15, 2020|
|Submission of Application form closing date||November 17, 2020|
|Number of vacancies||33 Posts|
Karnataka High Court Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Cum Research Assistant
Education Qualification: Applicants must have possessed a degree in Law granted by a recognized university established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate 50% marks, knowledge of the operation of computers and must have enrolled as an advocate in Karnataka state Bar Council.
Karnataka Clerk Cum Research Assistant Bharti 2020 Age Limit:
Applicants must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the closing date of application.
Applicants should go to the official notification and check application fee details.
Applicants will be selected for high Court Clerk posts based on interviews. Applicants will be short-listed for interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Law Clerks-Cum-Research Assistants Vacancies 2020?
All the eligible applicants can apply for October 2020 Karnataka High Court Law Clerks cum Research Assistants Bharti as mentioned here.
- Firstly, go through the Karnataka High Court Bharti notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the applicants fulfills the eligibility criteria Recruitment links given here.
- Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID Proof, age, educational qualification, recent photograph resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the details, cross verify provided information are correct.
- At last sent the application form to this address Regular general, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru, Karnataka Register post, speed post, et on or before November 17, 2020.
Notification Details Karnataka High Court Notification 2020
Official Website CLICK HERE