MH CET Law Admit Card 2022 at Www.mahacet.org Maharashtra’s Directorate of Higher Education will distribute the MH CET Law hall ticket 2022 on 24th May 2022 for 5 year LLB students and 18th May 2022 for 3 year LLB students. By accessing the official web portal www.cetcell.mahacet.org registered applicants can download their MH CET Law 2022 admission card. The MH CET Law admit card 2022 is required to take the exam. The MH CET Law 2022 hall ticket will include details such as the applicant’s name and roll number, exam date time, reporting time, and directions to follow during the examination.
MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 to be released at Www.mahacet.org
- 1 MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 to be released at Www.mahacet.org
- 2 MH Common Entrance Test Law Hall Ticket 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 – Dates
- 4 How to Check/Download MH CET Law Call Letter 2022
- 5 Things to carry to the exam center along with the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022.
- 6 MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 MH CET Law Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022- FAQs
The Maharashtra Directorate of Higher Education will distribute the MH CET Law 2022 hall ticket on 24th May 2022 for five years LLB and 18th May 2022 for three year LLB. By accessing the official website- cetcell.mahacet.org registered applicants will be able to download their MH CET Law admission ticket 2022. The MH CET law hall ticket 2022 is a must for taking the examination. The MH CET Law 2022 hall ticket will include details such as the applicant’s name and roll no. exam date and time reporting time, directions to follow during the examination, and other pertinent details. Learn how to download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 and more in the post here.
Download – MH CET Law Admit Card 2022
Check Here- MH CET Law Admit Card 2022 (Link Activated Soon)
MH Common Entrance Test Law Hall Ticket 2022 – Important Dates
|MH CET Events||MH CET Details|
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Heath Education Pune|
|Name of the Examination||MH CET Law|
|Examination For||LLB three and five years Integrated Course|
|Location of Examination||Maharashtra State|
|Official Web portal||www.cetcell.mahacet.org|
MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 – Dates
|EVENTS||5 YEAR LLB||3 YEAR LLB|
|Release of Hall Ticket||24th May 2022||18th May 2022|
|MH CET Law 2022||10th June 2022||04th June 2022 to 5th June, 2022|
How to Check/Download MH CET Law Call Letter 2022
The process is given below to download the MH CET Law hall ticket 2022. Applicants follow the instruction given here to download the MH CET Law Hall ticket 2022 easily. Avoid the last minute access to download the hall ticket on its main official website. Download the MH CET Law hall ticket 2022 in advance.
- First of all, go to the official website of MH CET
- On the home page, click on the direct link which will be provided to download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket.
- The window as shown below opens to enter registration number/roll number and password/date of birth as obtained after MH CET Law Registration.
- After entering the information, click on the login button.
- On submitting the correct login details, the MH CET Law 2022 hall ticket is generated on the computer screen.
- Applicants have to take a print out of the hall ticket, have to carry only the printed hall ticket to the exam hall.
Things to carry to the exam center along with the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022.
MH CET Law hall ticket 2022 will contain the exam instructions and other relevant detail. Applicants are advised to read the exam instructions printed on the hall ticket and follow all the guidelines as provided by the conducting body. Carry your MH CET Law hall ticket 2022 to the exam center. The hall ticket must have a recent passport size photo of you affixed at the appropriate space. Take your original identity card to the examination venue, and need to give it during the verification process.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voters Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo-identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- Employers ID with a photograph
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2022
Applicants can check the exam pattern, with this exam pattern applicants will get an idea about the exam structure like mode of exam, number of questions, time duration, marking scheme. Applicants can check all the details know the information.
- Mode of Examination: The Entrance Exam is conducted in online
- Type of Questions: There are multiple -choice questions
- Total No. of questions: Applicants shall have to solve 150 questions
- Time Duration: The exam is of 02 hours duration.
- Language of the question paper: In the paper, questions shall be asked in the English and Marathi languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, you shall 01 marks and for an incorrect answer, no marks are deducted.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
MH CET Law Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022- FAQs
Q. My name is incorrectly spelt in the hall ticket what should I do?
Ans: In case there is any error in the detail)s) printed on the MH CET Law Hall Ticket, then you must contact the concerned authorities immediately.
Q. Where else do I require the hard copy of the MH CET Law admit card 2022 other than at the test Center?
Ans: It is advised that you should preserve the admit card as it shall be required at the time of document verification in CAP.
Q. Can I get the hard copy of the MH CET Law 2022 Hall Ticket by post?
Ans: No, the hall ticket is to be download by online mode only from the conducting body’s official website. No hard copy is sent to the applicants via post.