Ministry of Tribal Affairs is the National Education Society has published a notification to direct Bharti for the post of Principal, TGT & PGT (Teaching Staff) jobs in the Eklavya Model Residential School in Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Odisha, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Telangana, Tripura states Across the Country. Applications are invites for Vice Principal, Principal, Postgraduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher jobs will be recruited through Computer Based Examination/Test. TGT PGT Vacancy Notification Apply Now @ NTA Portal https://nta.ac.in & tribal. nic. in recruitment 2021.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA) Recruitment 2021 Teaching Staff ( Principal, Vice Principal, TGT, PGT) Application Form).
- 1 Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA) Recruitment 2021 Teaching Staff ( Principal, Vice Principal, TGT, PGT) Application Form).
- 2 Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA) TGT, PGT, Vice Principal, Principals Recruitment 2021- An Overview
- 3 Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching Staff Vacancies Bharti 2021 Details
- 4 How to Apply Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
Friends, if you are search suitable government jobs. Visit this Post, and check Ministry of Tribal Affairs Trained Graduate Teacher, Postgraduate Teacher, Vice Principal & Principals Bharti 2021 Full information like Important date, Application Process, Number of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process on this web page. For more details to download the MTA Principal TGT PGT Vice-Principal vacancies notification pdf. Eligible applicants can fill and submitted Teaching Staff jobs from the official website.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA) TGT, PGT, Vice Principal, Principals Recruitment 2021- An Overview
|Name of Recruiting Authority||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Name of the Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher, Postgraduate Teacher, Vice Principal, Principal|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3479 Posts|
|Date of Examination||Ist Week of June 2021|
|Submission of Online Application Starting Date||01 April 2021|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||30 April 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT and Interview|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching Staff Vacancies Bharti 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||1944|
|Post Graduate Teacher||1244|
Age Limit: Maximum age 45 years
- Details about the Essential Education Qualification Will be Provided in the Upcoming Detailed Advertisement.
- Applicant Must have Passed a Bachelors Degree From a Recognized University.
- Vice-Principal – Rs. 56100 – 177500/- (Approximately)
- PGT’s – Rs. 47600 – 151100/- (Approximately)
- TGT’s – Rs. 44900 – 142400/- (Approximately)
How to Apply Ministry of Tribal Affairs Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
There are many contenders who want to apply for these posts. We are providing the detailed steps to apply online for these posts. Contenders can apply for these steps by following the simple steps given below.
Online Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs TGT PGT Principal Recruitment 2021
- First of all, go to the official website https://nta.ac.in/ & https://tribal.nic.in/.
- Click on Recruitment Tab option here
- Click on Vacancies for the given posts
- Click on the online application
- Click on new user and register yourself
- Fill in all the required information
- Click on final submission
- Finally, take a printout of the application form.