PBSSD Recruitment 162 Posts of Project Assistant, District Project Manager (DPM), Sub-Divisional Project Manager (SDPM), Project Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (PADEO), Block Level Staff Jobs 2020. Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development Bharti 2020 has published the fresh recruitment notification 2020 for filling up the various posts online application on or before the closing date i.e. November 13, 2020.
More details like eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process, application fee, pay scale, and total detail is mentioned here. The Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development has located in West Bengal, Indian Government released this notification officially.
PBSSD Bharti 2020 online application starts on October 14, 2020, and will end on November 13, 2020. Applicants check here PBSSD Bharti 2020 complete details and information like as The number of vacancies, education qualification, application fee, selection process. For more information and instructions to apply for PBSSD Bharti 2020 download and carefully read the official notification and online application.
Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development Recruitment 2020 – An Overview
- 1 Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development Recruitment 2020 – An Overview
- 2 Paschim Banga SSD Recruitment 2020 Online Application Details
- 3 PBSSD Recruitment For Educational Qualification:
- 4 How to Apply for the PBSSD For DEO, Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Assistant job vacancy?
- 5 Notification Link
- 6 Apply Online Link
|Name of the Department||Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development|
|Name of the Posts||Block Level Staff, District Project Manager, Sub Divisional Manager, Project Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator|
|Total Number of Vacancies||162 Posts|
|Submission of Online Application Starting Date||October 14, 2020 and Closing Closing Date November 13, 2020|
Paschim Banga SSD Recruitment 2020 Online Application Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Block Level Staff||114|
|Project Assistant Sum Data Entry Operator||44|
|District Project Manager||02|
|Sub Divisional Project Manager||02|
PBSSD Recruitment For Educational Qualification:
- District Project Manager: Postgraduate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Sub Divisional Project Manager: Post Graduate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Block Level Staff: Graduate with a certificate in Computer Applications and good written and verbal communication in Bengali and Local Language.
- Project Assistant -Cum-Data Entry Operator: Graduate in BCA or Post Graduate in MCA Completed.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be more than 44 years and not less than 23 years of age as of December 01, 2020.
Age Relaxation is been given as per the govt of India rules.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Application Fee Details:
The application fee is please check the official notification given below.
Pay Scale For PBSSD Recruitment Notification:
- The salary or pay scale is
- District Project Manager: INR Rs. 25000 Per Month
- Sub Disivionsl Project Manager: INR Rs.20000/- Per Month
- Block Level Staff: INR 12000 per month
- Project Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator: INR 11000 Per Month.
How to Apply for the PBSSD For DEO, Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Assistant job vacancy?
- First of all, go to the Paschim Banga Society For Skill Development official website.
- Search for notification link in careers, advertisements.
- Download views the official notification on their main official website itself.
- View and verify your eligibility, if you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for the remaining.
- View the online application link apply.
- Create your Registration & Given all the correct information.
- Apply for the Project Assistant, DEO, Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Level Staff job by clicking the apply button here.
- Upload your scanned copy of the photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given information are correct and accurate
- Apply, before checking all fields
- After the submission of the application, applicants can take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
|Submission of Online Application form Starting Date||14th October 2020|
|Submission of Online application form closing Date||13th November 2020|
Official Website CLICK HERE