BMTC Jobs 2017 Notification:
BMTC Vacancies 2017-2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Authority||Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)|
|Name of the Posts||Technicians, Driver, Conductor, Security guard, Supervisor and Craftsman|
|Total Number of vacancies||2225 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Submission of Online application form starting date||12/12/2017|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||26/12/2017|
|Category of Job||Karnataka Government Jobs|
BMTC Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details Given Below:
|S No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Total Number of Vacancies: 2225 Posts
The contenders appearing for BMTC vacancies 2017 notification must fulfill the here provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, candidates can scroll down to get detailed details about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, pay scale and how to apply process.
Eligibility Criteria for BMTC Recruitment Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification for BMTC Recruitment
- Driver: Passed SSLC or its equivalent from recognized board/university/institution. Must be physically standard. HPV/HTV/HGV/ Driving Licence from recognized University or Institute.
- Conductor: Passed SSLC should have License or Badge.
- Administrator: Passed JOC Examination
- Inspector: Passed PUC in Ist Class
- Security Guard: Passed PUC or its equivalent from recognized university. For more details please visit recruitment notification given below.
BMTC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
Candidates should have following age limit
Drivers: Minimum Age: 24 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable only to the reserved category applicants.
Selection Process for BMTC Jobs:
Applicants are selected based on their performance in following tests.
Pay Scale for BMTC Recruitment:
Selected candidates will get the best salary as per the rules of Government of Karnataka state.
Conductor, Technician, Security Guard Rs.9,100/-
Supervisor and Craftsman: Rs 9,750/-
After Training Pay Scale:
Driver: Rs.12,400/- to Rs. 19,550/-
Conductor, Technician, Security Guard: Rs. 13,970/- to Rs.20,740/-
Supervisor and Craftsman: Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/-.
Application Fee for BMTC Recruitment:
Candidates must pay the prescribed Amount as their application Fee.
For General OBC Applicants: Rs.420/-
For SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs.220/-
Applicants have to make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for BMTC Vacancies 2017 Online apply some steps.
- First of all, visit BMTC Main Official Website www.mybmtc.com
- On the main web page, click on recruitment
- Check for desired notification and read it very carefully
- If you meet the eligibility, click on the apply online link
- Fill in all necessary information like name, date of birth, educational details and others
- Upload recent passport size photograph
- Enclose copies of necessary documents
- Submit the application form before the closing date which is 26/12/2017.
BMTC Vacancies 2017 Important Links:
Official Advertisement CLICK HERE
Instructions CLICK HERE
Online Apply Link CLICK HERE
BMTC Vacancies 2017 Important Dates:
Date of Advertisement: 12th December 2017
Submission of online application form starting date: 12 December 2017
Submission of Online application form closing date: 26 December 2017