All the candidates of AP Who applied for the new ration card can check the AP Ration Card Status online. Along with this, you can also check your name in the Andhra Pradesh Rice Card list. Here in this post, we will provide you detailed information about all the procedures via online medium on epdsap.ap.gov.in official website. You can also download the AP Ration Card List. The ration card issued by any state is a useful document with the whole world, especially in India. Ration Card is an important document for every citizen living in India.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Registration
- 1 AP New Ration Card List 2020
- 1.1 An Overview of Epdsap.ap.gov.in Website
- 1.2 During COVID 19 Benefits of Ration Card
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Ration Card Services
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Statistics
- 1.5 Andhra Pradesh Ne Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Essential Documents for Andhra Pradesh Rice Card
- 1.7 AP Rice Card Online Application Procedure
- 1.8 Procedure to Do Rice Card E KYC Online
- 1.9 Check Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020-2021
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
This AP Ration Cards are issued by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh. Even such Ration Cards are called Rice Cards, Since even the Citizens get Ration of Rice per month from various places on the basis of these cards. The applicants will get the following details here. AP Ration Card Registration, AP Ration Card status web, stages for new rice card use. We have received the full Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Status details along with the direct links on this list.
- Firstly, open the official website epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Scroll down, no you will see the Search Ration Card Section here
- Enter your Ration Card No. and click on search
- It will give you your Ration Card information on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
AP New Ration Card List 2020
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card is issued for the purpose of providing food items at affordable rates to facilities belonging to poor and economically weaker sections. Apart from this, you can also stay in India and get the benefit of many other facilities through a ration card. According to the members of the family, the benefit of the Govt Scheme can be obtained by using Ration Cards. The state government is preparing to replace about 12900000 Ration Card with the new AP Rice Card. According to the Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh around 18 lakh beneficiaries have been found suspicious. These news cards these suspicious beneficiaries will be denied benefits,
An Overview of Epdsap.ap.gov.in Website
|Concerned Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched BY||AP Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Scheme Objective||Support Poor People|
|Start Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Available Soon|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
During COVID 19 Benefits of Ration Card
You know all that in view of infection of Coronavirus in the whole world including India, a situation of lockdown has been created. No one has been allowed to go out in the lockdown to prevent the spread of Coronavirus infection. During this period work is being done to provide ration cardholders with one kg, Toor Dal, at home by the state government.
Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Ration Card Services
Meeseva is a portal launched by the AP Government through which you can avail the services provided by the State Government. Here we will give you information about all those services which will be available to you online on the Meeseva portal
- Changing Address
- Change in Fair Price shop
- Issue of new pink ration card
- Issue of duplicate ration card
- Surrender of ration card
- Correction of names in Ration Card
- Correction of date of birth in Ration Card
- Modification of household head in Ration Card
- Conversion of white Ration Card to pink ration card
- Deletion of member/migration of member in ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of Birth /Migration
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Statistics
|Total Ration Shops||29730|
|Total Ration Cards||14750489|
Andhra Pradesh Ne Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- Government employees or pensioners working under the state or central government are not eligible to apply for rice card.
- The family should have less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry agricultural land.
- The monthly electricity consumption of the family should be less than 300 units, with no land person in the family should have 4 wheelers ( Taxi, Auto, Tractor) exemption.
- Even if income tax is paid by the family, they are not eligible to apply for a rice card.
- For urban areas, the family has no property and no built-up area of more than 750 feet.
Essential Documents for Andhra Pradesh Rice Card
Proof of identification ( one of them)
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Address Proof (one of them)
- Driving License
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Basic Address Proof
- Family Income Certificate
AP Rice Card Online Application Procedure
All the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh had to make rounds of the concerned department for online ration card applications, but at this time the entire process has been done online. You will not have to visit the ration shop or other related departments with your application form. If you want to submit your ration card application form then you can complete the application process online and offline as well.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies department. Its link will be given at the end of the article.
- Apart from this, you can also go to the official Meeseva Portal. Here you have to log in to the website by creating a login ID and password.
- You have to enter all the related information by clicking on the link of the application form given below.
- After this, you upload all the possible documents along with the form and click on the submit button here.
- You will be given a reference number, which you will have to handle carefully for future use.
Procedure to Do Rice Card E KYC Online
- First of all, the applicant need to visit the official website.
- On the home page of the official website, candidate you have to click on the link “Online User Login” in the menu. It will look something like this on the website.
- After entering the Aadhar Card no. you have to click on Get E KYC OTP
- Now an OTP will appear on your registered mobile no., which you will have to enter at the designated place.
- In this way, you can do Rice card E KYC Online.
Check Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List 2020-2021
- First of all, visit the official website of the department.
- Click on the Ration Card list button
- A new page will open in front of you, enter the ration number
- Click on the submit button
- The beneficiary list ill appear on your computer screen
Frequently Asked Questions
How to add a name in Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh?
You should read this post carefully, as well as you can also get information with the help of the helpline given above.
What is the procedure to check the status of the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card online?
Candidates can read the AP Ration Card Status given in the article
How to remove a name from Ration Card after marriage in Andhra Pradesh?
Candidates should read this post carefully, as well as they can also get detail with the help of the helpline number given here.