Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 123 Project Assistant
Madurai Kamaraj University has declared the fresh recruitment for the Project Assistant 123 Jobs. Applicants who want to apply can check the MKU Project Assistant notification Pdf and submit their online application by the closing date i.e. January 18, 2021. Check the official website @mkuniversity.ac.in for complete information on this MKU RUSA Project Assistant Recruitment 2021. Direct link to apply online available here also.
MKU Madurai Project Assistant Recruitment 2021 An Overview
- 1 MKU Madurai Project Assistant Recruitment 2021 An Overview
- 2 Madurai Kamaraj University Vacancies 2021 Notification
- 3 Madurai Kamaraj University Vacancies Detail
- 4 @mkuniversity.ac.in Project Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Pay Scale
- 6 Selection Criteria
- 7 How to apply online for Madurai Kamaraj University Project Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 8 Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment Project Assistant Frequently Asked Questions
|Name of the Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||123 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Required Qualification||P.G. Degree or equivalent|
|Submission of Online Application form starting date||January 05, 2021|
|Submission of Online Application form closing date||January 18, 2021|
|Place of Posting||Tamil Nadu|
Madurai Kamaraj University Vacancies 2021 Notification
Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu has invited the candidates for the 123 Project Assistant jobs to work in the Research Projects sanctioned to Investigators under RUSA – Phase II, for 24 months or coterminous with the Project. Candidates who possess the desired qualification and experience can utilize this job chance. Apply for this job opportunity before January 18, 2021. Those who are checking the important instruction can go through the official website. Participants have to find out the related detail like Pay Scale/Salary.
Madurai Kamaraj University Vacancies Detail
Post’s Name: Project Assistant
Total Number of Vacancies: 123 Posts
- Biological Sciences: 14 Posts
- Biotechnology: 11 Posts
- Chemistry: 15 Posts
- Business Studies: 11 Posts
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences: 06 Posts
- Education: 04 Posts
- Economics: 11 Posts
- Energy, Environment and Natural Resources: 05 Posts
- English and Foreign Languages: 01 Post
- Information Technology: 03 Posts
- Historical Studies: 03 Posts
- Indian Languages: 06 Posts
- Lingjistics and Communication: 05 Posts
- Mathematics: 01 Post
- Performing Arts: 03 Posts
- Physics: 06 Posts
- Youth Empowerment: 03 Posts
- Tamil Studies: 04 Posts
- Religion, Philosophy and Humanist Thought: 01 Post
- Social Sciences: 09 Posts
- Social Sciences, DDE: 01 Post
@mkuniversity.ac.in Project Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have complete their education with MA/MSC/MPED in the relevant stream from the recognized university /institute.
- PG Degree in the Relevant Discipline with a minimum of 55% of marks.
- Maximum Age 30 years
- Salary: Rs. 16,000/- Per Month
- Go to the official notification for other pay scale details.
The Selection Process is a written exam followed by the interview is conducted for the concerned organization. Applicants need to check with an official notification for more information on the selection criteria.
- Written test
How to apply online for Madurai Kamaraj University Project Assistant Recruitment 2021?
RUSA-MKU Recruitment 2021: Project Assistant
- First of all, go to the Madurai Kamaraj University official web portal www.mkuniversity.ac.in
- Check the full notification of RUSA Project Assistant
- Applicants need to fill in all the required information
- Attach a photo or other required documents
- Submit it
- Candidates must take the printout of the submitted online form.
- Keep the applied copy for future reference
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment Project Assistant Frequently Asked Questions
Question No. 1 What is the selection process of Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The Selection Process for MKU Recruitment 2021 is a written test and Interview.
Question No. 2 What is the required education to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Project Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Ans: The required education to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Project Assistant Recruitment 2021 OG with a minimum of 55% Marks.