The RPSC/RAS Recruitment Aims to fill up a 988 vacancies, of which 363 vacancies are for State Services and 625 for Subordinate Services apply online at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Examination (RAS/RTS Exam) is a three-stages Recruitment Exam Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Personal Interview. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC, on Tuesday, released Rajasthan State and Subordinate Service Combined Competitive Examination 2021 notification on the main official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RAS/RTS Recruitment aims to fill up 988 vacancies of which 363 vacancies are for State Services and 625 for Subordinate Services. The applicants who have been waiting for RPSC RAS 2021 Examination must bookmark this web page or visit the official website regularly to get the fresh updates.
Rajasthan PSC RAS Recruitment 2021 – Notification
- 1 Rajasthan PSC RAS Recruitment 2021 – Notification
- 2 Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rajasthan Administrative Services (RPSC RAS) Exam 2021
- 3 RPSC RAS 2021 Official Notification
- 4 Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS Recruitment Exam Dates
- 5 RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply Online for RPSC /RAS Recruitment 2021?
- 7 Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC has released the official notification inviting online applications on a number of 988 vacancies in State and Subordinate Services on its main official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in against Advertisement Number 03/2021-2022. The Online apply link will be active from July 28th, 2021 and the closing date to online apply is August 27th, 2021. Interested and eligible applicants will be able to apply from 28th July 2021 to 27th August 2021 (Midnight).
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rajasthan Administrative Services (RPSC RAS) Exam 2021
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Examinations||RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam|
|Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Submission of Online application form starting date||28th July 2021|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||27th August 2021|
RPSC RAS 2021 Official Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the official notification for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination 2021 on its official website Www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events||RPSC RAS Exam Dates|
|RPSC RAS Notification Out||July 20, 2021|
|Online Apply Starting Date||28th July 2021|
|Online apply Closing Date||27th August 2021|
|RPSC RAS Exam Date||To Be Announced|
RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants should hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India.
- He/ She must have a knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be more than the age of 40 years as on 01 January 2022. More information check the Recruitment Notification given below.
The candidates from General Category will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/-, whereas EWS Category applicants will have to pay Rs. 250/-. For applicants from SC/ST Category and those who have less than 2.50 lakh income, Rs. 150/- is applicable.
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Preliminary Examination, Main exam followed by Personality and viva-voce. The Preliminary exam will consist of objective type questions carry a maximum of 200 marks. the exam will be held for a period of 3 hours.
How to Apply Online for RPSC /RAS Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, go to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on online apply link and register as a candidate
- Retain the registration number and log in again
- Now fill in the online application form correctly and completely
- Preview and then submit the form
- Make the payment (if applicable)
- Get more than one printout of the RPSC/RAS 2021 online application form for future reference.
Official Notification CLICK HERE