AKU M.Ed & B.Ed Entrance Exam Schedule 2020, Admit Card/Hall Ticket and Result
AKU Bed med entrance examination 2019, AKU Bed Med Entrance test 2018 Admit Card, AKU Bed Med Entrance test 2019 Result, AKU Bed Med Entrance test 2019 Schedule, AKU Med Entrance Examination 2018, AKU result 2019
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) has declared the Entrance Examination 2019 of Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed) & Master of Education (M.Ed). The AK University will accept the application form from eligible applicants for admission of M.Ed and B.Ed. course for the Session 2019-2020 in affiliated colleges of AK University, Patna. The application form for Bachelor of Education ( 2018-2020) M.Ed ( 2018-2020) Entrance Examination 2018 will be available from 10th February 2018 on the university web portal.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- 0.1 ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- 0.2 Eligibility for Admission in B.Ed
- 0.3 Eligibility for Admission in M.Ed
- 0.4 Important Dates for B.Ed and M.Ed Entrance Examination 2018
- 0.5 How to Apply Online for M.Ed – B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018?
- 0.6 Download Hall Ticket for Entrance Examination 2018.
- 1 For B.Ed
- 2 For M.Ed.
Important Dates for M.Ed and B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018
How to Apply Online for M.Ed and B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018
Download hall ticket for Entrance Examination 2018
M.Ed – B.ed Entrance Examination Pattern 2018
Result of Entrance Exam 2018
Eligibility for Admission in B.Ed
The applicant applying for the Bachelor of Education course must have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Science/ Humanity/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification recognized by the academic council of AK University.
Eligibility for Admission in M.Ed
The applicants seeking admission to the Master of Education program/course should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following courses
B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education)
BA, BE, B.Sc, B.Ed
D.EI, Ed, with an undergraduate degree with 50% marks in each.
Important Dates for B.Ed and M.Ed Entrance Examination 2018
|Submission of online application form starting date||10th February 2018|
|Submission of online application form closing date||10th March 2018|
|Closing date of exam fee payment||Update soon|
|Date of downloading online admit card||Update soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam 2018||22 April 2018|
How to Apply Online for M.Ed – B.Ed Entrance Examination 2018?
- First of all, log on the official web portal of AK University http://akubihar.ac.in.
- Click on link ‘B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance exam 2018’
- A new page will open, new applicants, have to register first.
- Login with details, enter your personal information, academic information, contact information in the form.
- Download the online filled application form.
- Make demand draft of Rs.1500/- ( General/Others) and Rs.500/- ( For SC/ST/PWD) release from the Nationalized bank in favour of ‘AKU Registration & Examination Fund’ payable at Patna.
- Enclose the self-attested photo copy of all the certificates with the application form.
- The application must reach to address ‘ The Controller of Examination, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, CNLU, Campus, Mithapur, Patna-800001 (Bihar).
Download Hall Ticket for Entrance Examination 2018.
The applicants appearing in the entrance examination must have to download the hall ticket/admit card from the official website. Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed to enter the written examination hall. Applicants will be updated with date and link to download the hall ticket/admit card via online here.
Written Examination Pattern year 2018 for B.Ed- M.Ed Exam.
Scheme of Written Entrance Exam:
|Section||Content||Type and Medium||Marks|
|A||General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||Multiple Choice English or Hindi||20|
|B||Reasoning||Multiple-Choice English or Hindi||10|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to 10th class||Multiple-Choice English or Hindi||50|
|D||Language Proficiency English and Hindi||Multiple -Choice English or Hindi||10+10= 20|
Scheme of Written Entrance Test
|Section||Content||Type and Medium||Marks|
|A||Education in Emerging Indian Society||Multiple-choice English or Hindi||25|
|B||Development of Learners and Teaching Learning Process||Multiple-choice English or Hindi||25|
|C||Education Technology||Multiple-choice English or Hindi||25|
Result and Entrance Examination Year 2019
After the successful completion of entrance examination university will declare the merit list on the official website. We will update the date and link to download the merit list of admission.