CLAT RESULTS in 2021 UG/PG Released Today 6.30 PM
- 1 CLAT RESULTS in 2021 UG/PG Released Today 6.30 PM
- 2 CLAT RESULT 2021 CLICK HERE
- 3 Common Law Admission Test Application Fee:
- 4 Common Law Admission Test Payment Mode
- 5 Common Law Admission Test Age Limit:
- 6 Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) BA LLB Undergraduate Programs Eligibility
- 7 CLAT RESULT/MERIT LIST 2021
- 8 Common Law Admission Test LLM PG programs Eligibility
- 9 PARTICIPATING IN NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES NOTIFICATION
- 10 Common Law Common Admission Test Very Important Links:
Post’s Name: CLAT PG/UG Results 2021
Information About CLAT: National Law University, Cuttack Odisha has recently uploaded Result for the CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test BA LLB and LLM Postgraduate and Undergraduate programs Admission 2021. Those contenders who have appeared in this written examination they can download their Results today i.e. 14/8/2021 at 6.30 PM.
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY CUTTACK ODISHA
COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST 2021 (CLAT 2021)
CLAT IMPORTANT DATES:
|Submission of Online Application Starting Date||10th January 2021|
|Submission of Online application form Closing Date||31st March 2021|
|Submission of Online application fee payment Closing Date||31st March 2021|
|Online Examination Date||26th May 2021|
|Hall Ticket Available||13th July 2021|
|Answer Key||23 July 2021|
|Result Available||14th August 2021|
Common Law Admission Test Application Fee:
|For General/OBC Category||Rs. 4000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||rs. 3500/-|
Common Law Admission Test Payment Mode
|Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/ Mobile Wallet/ E-Challan and others on another online mode.|
Common Law Admission Test Age Limit:
|No upper age limit in the Common Law Admission Test 2021|
|Age relaxation extra as per Government Rules|
|For more age limit eligibility details Read the CLAT notification given below|
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) BA LLB Undergraduate Programs Eligibility
|Undergraduate BA LLB Hons. Passed 10+2/Intermediate Exam with a minimum 45% Marks from Recognized board/university|
|For Reserved category contenders Minimum 40% marks|
|Passed /appearing both contenders are eligible for this admission|
Common Law Admission Test LLM PG programs Eligibility
|POSTGRADUATE: Passed LLB Degree with minimum 55% marks of any recognised university in India|
|For Reserved category contenders Minimum 50% marks|
|Passed/appearing both contenders are eligible for this admission|
PARTICIPATING IN NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES NOTIFICATION
- National Law School of India University NLSUI Bangalore
- National Law University NLU Jodhpur
- National Law Institute University NLIU Bhopal
- Gujarat National Law University GNLU Gandhinagar
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies NUALS Kochi
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab RGNUL Patiala
- Tamil Nadu National Law School Tiruchirappalli
- National Law University Odisha NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam Guwahati
- Chanakya National Law University CLNU Patna
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia RMNLU Lucknow
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU Raipur
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS Kolkata
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University DSNLU Visakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Common Law Common Admission Test Very Important Links:
|Download Result||CLICK HERE AVAILABLE AT 6.30 PM TODAY|
|ANSWER KEY||PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY|
|FINAL ANSWER KEY||DOWNLOAD FINAL ANSWER KEY|
CLAT Result 2021 – Check Score Card, Merit List, Toppers and Cut off Marks- Frequently Asked Questions.
Question No. 1 Can I request to recheck my CLAT Answer sheet after the Result declaration?
Ans: No, You cannot ask for rechecking of the Common Law Admission Test Answer sheet once the result has been announced. Such requests will not be entertained by the consortium.
Question No. 2 When will the Common-Law Admission Test 2021 Result be Announced?
Ans: The Result of CLAT 2021 will be published after the conduct of the examination, note CLAT 2021 exam is currently postponed.
Question No. 3 What details are mentioned in the CLAT Result?
Ans: The Common-Law Admission Test Result 2021 will carry details such as marks obtained by the candidate in the test, all India Rank, Name, Roll Number.
Question No. 4 What is the Common- Law Admission Test Invite List?
Ans: The invite list of Common Law Admission Test will be released a few days after the Result declaration. It is the list of applicants shortlisted for the counselling process.
Question No. 5 How many seats will be offered through Common-Law Admission Test Undergraduate?
Ans: Through Common- Law Admission Test Undergraduate, 2622 seats will be offered by National Law Universities.