To decrease the level of pollution in all the biggest cities in India. Indian Government promote CNG used and CNG Vehicles. CNG is basically compressed natural Gas, which is used nowadays in most of the vehicles. Basically, a CNG Kit will be installed in your vehicle, and you need to fill CNG on the various CNG filling station located nearby you. The main benefit of CNG is, it cannot produce any type of harmful gases in the environment. This will help to decrease the pollution level in multi cities like Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai etc. We here in the news that the pollution Level in Delhi crosses its deadline.
Almost half a dozen companies are involved in the CNG business. Those companies will provide the dealership of CNG in all over the country. To get the license of the CNG filling station people has to follow the conditions of these companies. In this post, we will provide an answer to the CNG Filling Station Dealership 2020.
CNG Pump Dealership 2020
- 1 CNG Pump Dealership 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of CNG Dealership
- 3 CNG Dealership Helpline Number
- 4 CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2020 Application Form
Under the Modi government Petroleum Minister announced that by the year 2030 we will open 10,000 CNG Pump stations all over India. As we all know petrol and diesel prices are increasing day this leads to a rise in the market of Compressed Natural Gas vehicles. CNG Pump business will be beneficiary by that logic for the present. After the announcement made by Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan about CNG Pumps people are interested in opening the CNG Pump and looking for CNG Pump Dealership. In this post, we will provide such people information about how they can apply for the CNG Filling Station Dealership 2020 take the benefit of it.
Under the Sahaj Bharat Scheme, Nexgen Energia Limited company is inviting online applications for new CNG Pumps. If you also want to apply for this online, you can apply online by visiting its official website https://nexgenenergia.com. Not only this, the company is offering people the opportunity to start CNG Pump, Electric Charging Station, CNG Gas Business. Interested applicants can apply online for this dealership. You will get all the detail related to the CNG Pump dealership. Read the entire post carefully for this till the end.
Eligibility Criteria of CNG Dealership
Any person who is interested to open a new business or any company that is already invested in other businesses but interested to expand a new business is welcomed to do so. Although the person must be
- Person must be permanent Resident of India
- For the CNG New Pump person required a minimum of 10th class pass as an educational qualification.
- The age limit for eligibility is 21 years to 55 years.
CNG Filling Station Land Eligibility Criteria
- Land on which you want to open CNG Station, that land should be free from any type of Dispute.
- If you are an Applicant, Then this name or plot will be registered on your name. Then the Dealership provided to you easily.
- CNG Filling station land should be well connected with the state Highway or Nation Highway. This will be your plus point.
- If your land is in the Transmission Line, in which company expanding or start distribution there Filling stations, Then it will be better for you.
- The Land dimensions to getting CNG Pump Dealership 2020 is Mentioned here. You need a Plot of 700 Sq. Meter for Light Motor Vehicles. In which you need 25 Meter Front with Highway. For Transport Vehicles like Biggest Trucks, the dimensions will be changed and it is 1500 sq Meter with Approx 50 meters of font is required. There are some companies that want this front 1600 sq meter and 35-meter front as per the company requirements.
- Applicants need to fulfill the entire Bylaws requirement.
Investment Cost of CNG Pump Dealership
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (license fees not included)|
|Diesel Production Plant||4.99 Crore||Bankable Project & Govt.Subsidy Available|
|CNG Pump||75 Lakh||including license cost & machine cost included|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakh||License Fees and Machine cost included|
|Brick Making Plant||30 Lakh||Machine and License Cost included|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 Crore|
|Distribution Diesel/ Bio-Fertilizer/ Carbon Black/ RDF/ Brick||15 Lakh|
CNG Dealership Helpline Number
Service Name: CNG Pump Dealership 2020
Provider: Nexgen Energia Limited
Nexgen Energia App: Download
Phone Helpline: +91-7065225577
CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2020 Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website www.nexgenergia.com
- At the homepage, click at the CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2020 tab present in the header or directly click this link.
- CNG Pump License application form will appear
- This is the common application form where applicants need to fill all the details and click at the submit option to complete the application process.
- You can even apply online through Nexgen Energia mobile app. Alternatively, people can make their profile or bio-data dan send this as an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Or www.businessnge@gmail.
CNG Dealership Provider Companies List
Indraprastha Gas Limited:- http://www.iglonline.net/
GSPC Group Limited:- http://www.gspcgroup.com/
GAIL India Limited:- http://www.gailonlne.com/
Indo Bright Petroleum Limited:- http://www.ibpgas.in/
MGNL Pune:- http://www.mngl.in
Adani Gas:- https://www.adanigas.com/cng
ESSAR CNG Dealership:– https://www.essar.com/oil-gas/