Information About DHFWS Karnataka 2815 SMO/ Specialist, GDMO, Dental Health Officer Recruitment 2020
- 0.1 Information About DHFWS Karnataka 2815 SMO/ Specialist, GDMO, Dental Health Officer Recruitment 2020
- 0.2 DHFWS Karnataka SMO GDMO Dental Health Officer Recruitment 2020
- 1 DHFWS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 How to Download/Check DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 for GDMO, SMO and DHO Vacancies?
|Name of the Organization||District Health & Family Welfare Society Karnataka|
|Nic Name||DHFWS Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Dental Health Officer, Sr Medical Officer/Specialist, GDMO posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2815 Posts|
|Article Category||Karnataka State Government Jobs|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||September 16, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||October 15, 2020|
|Submission of Fee payment Closing Date||October 16, 2020|
DHFWS Karnataka SMO GDMO Dental Health Officer Recruitment 2020
Applicants who are interested to apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Bharti 2020, those ones have to check this page to know the eligibility information and application dates. There is 2815 Vacancy year 2020. Eligible applicants can start applying for the DHFWS Karnataka SMO GDMO DHO notification 2020 from this web page. Applicants should fill the DHFWS Karnataka online application form 2020 on or before the closing date i.e. October 15, 2020. Applicants must use this opportunity and online apply for DHFWS GDMO Bharti 2020. Before going to apply for the DHFWS Recruitment 2020, Applicants have to check for eligibility criteria given in this post www.indywp.com. We have collected whole details about the DHFWS GDMO Recruitment 2020 uploaded it on this web page.
DHFWS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have completed their MBBS Degree with Postgraduate Degree or Diploma or MBBS Degree or BDS Degree from the recognized university or Institution, those ones eligible to apply for the DHFWS Karnataka Bharti 2020
- Sr Medical Officer/Specialist Posts– MBBS Degree with PG Degree or Diploma.
- GDMO Posts – MBBS Degree
- Dental Health Officer Posts – BDS Degree
The minimum age limit for this DHFWS Sr. Medical Officer notification 2020 is 26 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
|Minimum Age Limit||26 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit|
To Register their name in the DHFWS GDMO Bharti 2020, the General Category applicants have to pay Rs.1000/-, And other category applicants application fee has clearly mentioned on this below list.
|General Category Applicants||Rs. 1000/-|
|2A, 2B, And 3B category applicants||Rs. 500/-|
|Ex-servicemen Category applicants||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST, Category 01 and PH Applicants||Nil|
Pay Scale/Salary Details
Applicants who are selected through DHFWS Karnataka Bharti 2020 for Senior Medical Officer/Specialist, GDMO and Dental Health Officer posts will get Rs. 56,800/- to Rs. 99,600/- per month.
The selection of the DHFWS SMO, GDMO, Dental Health Officer vacancy 2020 may be based on the merit list, written test, and interview.
DHFWS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist||1460 Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||1265 Posts|
|Post’s Name||Number of Posts|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in General Medicine||241|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Specialist in General Surgery||89|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology||279|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Specialist in ENT||49|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)||108|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Specialist in Anaesthesia||230|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Specialist in Paediatrician||296|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Ophthalmology||82|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Orthopaedics||31|
|Senior Medical Officer/Specialist in Radiology||55|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||1265|
|Dental Health Officer||90|
How to Download/Check DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 for GDMO, SMO and DHO Vacancies?
- Visit the official website at www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment section here
- On that web page, applicants can get the Notification for the Recrutment of Specialists, GDMO and Dental Health Officers Link.
- Now click on that notification and read al the information.
- If you are eligible, then fill the DHFWS Karnataka Online application form 2020.
- Online application link will available on September 16, 2020
- Complete all steps and submit form before the closing date which is October 15, 2020.
DHFWS Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2020 Click Here
Online Application Form 2020 Click Here (Available on September 16, 2020)