LATEST UPDATES MARCH 29, 2021 –
Directorate of Medical Education Government of AP has completed the examination for the Andhra Pradesh GNM Nursing and going to declare the exam Andhra Pradesh GNM Result 2020-2021. The students who appeared in the examination were searching for the Andhra Pradesh GNM Result 2020-2021. The Authority will very soon declare the Results of the Examination through its official website. The Authority will be made available Andhra Pradesh GNM Nursing October/November Result 2020-2021 through the official website www.dme.ap.nic.in
dme.ap.nic.in GNM/Midwifery Nursing 1/2/3/4 year Results in 2020-2021
Nursedme.ap.nic.in GNM Nursing Midwifery 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and final year exam result 2021. Download GNM Nursing Results 2021 below. the “Directorate of Medical Education, AP” – called Directorate of Medical Education – Government of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati has published the Results of GNM Exams on October 2020 at 6 PM.
LATEST UPDATES 2021: Office of the Director of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati has announced the results of GNM First year, Second year, Third year on this website ww.nursedme.ap.nic.in. Check your results step by step in this article.
An official announcement of GNM/Midwifery Nursing result 2020-2019 is below.
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION: A.P: VIJAYAWADA
|Sub:-||Nursing Education – Board of Examinations for General Nursing and Midwifery (BEGNM) – General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations (Regular) in the month of October – 2019 – Results Declared – Certain information about Recounting – Regarding.|
|Ref:||1. This Office Rc.No. 26587/MN.I/2017 Dt. 18-08-2019|
2. This Office Rc.No. 26587/MN.I/2017 Dt. 25-09-2019
3. This Office Rc.No.26587-1 /MN-II/2017 Dt. 09-10-2019
4. Results Committee meeting Dt: 15-02-2019 held in the Chambers of Director of Medical Education, A.P, Vijayawada.
The Superintendents/ Directors of the Teaching Hospitals in the State/Principals of Government/ Private Schools of Nursing are informed that the results of the General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations (Regular) held in the month of October -2019 are hereby declared as per the Appendix enclosed.
Further, they are informed that if a candidate desires for re-counting in any paper, they are requested to submit their applications of the candidates along with photocopy of Hall Ticket, downloaded Marks memo and mentioning the subject of recounting duly enclosing original Challan of Rs.100/-per each paper under relevant Head of account in which examination fee is being paid. Such applications are allowed by hand directly to the Deputy Director of Nursing O/o. Director of Medical Education., Old Government General Hospital Building, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh up to 26.02.2019 by 5 P.M. Receipt of applications after 26.02.2019 for recounting will not be entertained. Reasons for late submission and receipt of such applications due to postal delays etc., will not be considered.
Further, they are also informed that if any clarifications regarding the above results, the candidates should forward their application through the concerned schools of Nursing. No clarifications will be entertained after 26.02.2019.
How to Check GNM New Regulation Marks at “dme.ap.nic.in
- 0.1 How to Check GNM New Regulation Marks at “dme.ap.nic.in
- 0.2 GNM Nursing Result 1/2/3/4 year exam 2020-2021
- 1 Download www.dme.ap.nic.in Nursing Results 2021
- 2 http://126.96.36.199:8080/ne_res_web_v2_sep12/
- 2.1 Results of GNM Exams October 2020
- 2.2 Collection fee for recognition of referral hospitals – Implementation of Treasury Challan System instead of Demand Drafts of Nationalised Banks – Regarding
- 2.3 Florence Nightingale Awards 2020- Reg
- 2.4 DPC 2017-18 – Validity of paper publications for submission of DPC Proposals for promotion to the post of Professors for the panel year 2017-18 – Communicated – Objections – Called for.
- 2.5 Provisional Seniority list of Lecturers for the panel year 2017-18, Objections called for – Regarding.
- 2.6 Preparation of combined seniority list of N.S.Gr.II to award promotion to the category of Nursing Superintendent Gr.I – in the State – Requesting for Final Seniority List of N.S.Gr.II for the panel year 2019-2020- Reg.
- 2.7 Final Seniority list of Bio Chemist (Gazetted) is prepared for the Panel Year 2019-2020 – C.Rs and No Charges pending certificate called for – Reg.
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION, Hanumanpeta, Vijayawada
Final October 2019 Results HERE: http://188.8.131.52:8080/ne_res_web_v2_sep12/
General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.) First, Second & Third Year New Regulations – Regular (Theory & Practical) Examinations between 5th October 2020 and 17th October 2019.
Nursing Education – Board of Examinations for General Nursing and Midwifery (BEGNM) – General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations (Supplementary) in the month of April 2021 – Results – Recounting – Regarding.
Check Results at : http://dme.ap.nic.in/Nursing/2017/Results_Apr20.html
Latest Updates On 2020: The Directorate of Medical Education has uploaded the examination results for Midwifery, Nursing GNM programmers year 2019-20 on its official website which is www.dme.ap.nic.in. The students can check their results from the official website which is www.dme.ap.nic.in.
GNM Nursing Result 1/2/3/4 year exam 2020-2021
A huge number of contenders were there who have attended the written examination which was held in February 2020-2021. These all appeared students now were searching for their results to be declared.
The Department of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh GNM Nursing results for the first, second, third and final year will be available on the main official web portal soon on its official website www.dme.ap.nic.in.
The students wait has finally finished because Midwifery GNM Nursing results in 2021 has been declared on the main official website of the portal for the first year, second year and final year main examinations. The students can check their exam results just be entering their roll number from the mentioned steps below.
- GNM Medical Nursing 2nd year Results in 2021
- GNM Nursing Ist year Results in 2021
- GNM Nursing 3rd year Results in 2021
- AP Nursing Results 2021
The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh provides Medical Facilities in the hospitals and provides education in undergraduate, postgraduate and super-specialty and training in paramedical program HTTP://dme.ap.nic.in/GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
Official Website http://dme.ap.nic.in/
GNM Supplementary Written examination June 2017- Submission of Internship marks
Some steps to check GNM Nursing Midwifery examination results 2020-2021.
- First of all, students visit at the main official website of the DME which is www.dme.ap.nic.in /direct link provided by our team below.
- Click on the link for GNM Nursing midwifery result link
- Then enter the required information like your roll number etc.
- Click on submit button to submit details
- Your results will be displayed on the computer/laptop screen here
- Employment of Staff For attending for spot valuation of Answer Scripts of GNM Examinations April 2021 Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh supplies in Medical facilities establishments and also provide good education and learning in the undergraduate and also postgraduate supper specialty training for Para Medical Courses.
|First Year NR-1|
|First Year NR-2|
|Post Basic Diploma|
GNM Nursing Andhra Pradesh Official Link
For more details please visit the official website www.dme.ap.nic.in.
Collection fee for recognition of referral hospitals – Implementation of Treasury Challan System instead of Demand Drafts of Nationalised Banks – Regarding
Florence Nightingale Awards 2020- Reg
DPC 2017-18 – Validity of paper publications for submission of DPC Proposals for promotion to the post of Professors for the panel year 2017-18 – Communicated – Objections – Called for.
Provisional Seniority list of Lecturers for the panel year 2017-18, Objections called for – Regarding.
Preparation of combined seniority list of N.S.Gr.II to award promotion to the category of Nursing Superintendent Gr.I – in the State – Requesting for Final Seniority List of N.S.Gr.II for the panel year 2019-2020- Reg.
Final Seniority list of Bio Chemist (Gazetted) is prepared for the Panel Year 2019-2020 – C.Rs and No Charges pending certificate called for – Reg.