Food Corporation of India (FCI) Assistant General Manager Admit Card 2021, AGM and MO Posts- Total Posts 89- FCI Examination Date 17th July 2021 And 18th July 2021 – Download FCI Hall Ticket /FCI AGM Admit Card – FCI प्रवेश पत्र 2021 at www.fci.gov.in
FCI Hall Ticket 2021
Food Corporation of India Hall Ticket – FCI has released the FCI Hall Ticket for Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer posts on July 01, 2021 at www.fci.gov.in. The exam has been scheduled for 17th and 18th July 2021. The contenders who are going to appear in the written exam for FCI Category-1 Recruitment 2021 against Advertisement Number 01/2021 can download their hall ticket from the direct link here. The contenders have to download their hall ticket online and carry a hard copy to the examination hall. All the information for Food Corporation of India Hall Ticket including dates, time and venue will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
There are 89 jobs are allocated for this Recruitment. Candidates who have applied for these Food Corporation of India AGM jobs those applicants download their hall ticket by using FCI login credentials (User ID and Password). Food Corporation of India will select the applicants on the basis of online test, interview and training. FCI will conduct the Assistant General Manager exam for 180 marks and exam duration is 150 minutes. More information of Food Corporation of India hall ticket, FCI hall ticket, www.fci.gov.in admit card,
Food Corporation of India Assistant General Manager and MO Admit Card 2021- Details
|Name of the Authority||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I|
|Name of the Post||Assistant General Manager & MO|
|Total Number of Vacancies||89 posts|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Release Date||Today i.e. 01/07/2021|
|Scheme of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Online Examination Date||17th July & 18th July 2021|
|Status of FCI AGM Admit Card||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
Food Corporation of India AGM and MO Admit Card Link
As per the notice, the FCI Hall Ticket has been released on the official website www.fci.gov.in on July 01, 2021. The online examination for various category-1 posts in FCI has been scheduled for 17th July and 18th July 2021. Download the FCI Assistant General manager Hall ticket form the link provided by our team here mentioned in this article.
Commencement of Admit Card Download : Ist July 2021
Closure of Admit Card Download: 18th July 2021
How to Download Food Corporation of India Admit Card 2021?
- Firstly, go to the official website of Food Corporation of India www.fci.gov.in
- On the home page, look for the current recruitment
- Search for the notification reading FCI category 1 recruitment advertisement No. 01/2021 FCI category-1 has been published click here.
- A new page will appear on the computer screen for category-1 main page
- Search to download hall ticket for online recruitment examination of category-1
- Enter the Registration number and password in the login credentials
- The FCI Hall ticket will appear on the computer/laptop/mobile screen
- Finally, download it and take a printout of the admit card to carry along to the examination hall.
Details mentioned on FCI AGM & MO Hall Ticket 2021
The applicants should check the following information on the hall ticket and if there is any mistake or unable to download the admit card, then applicants should register their grievance at www.cgrs.ibps.in.
- Father’s /Mother’s Name
- General (Male/Female)
- Name of Post
- Applicant Name
- Time Duration of the exam
- Candidate Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Category (SC/ST/BC and Other)
- Examination Name
- Name of Exam Center
- Test Center Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Exam Center Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of applicant and exam counsellor
Mandatory Documents to carry for Food Corporation of India Assistant General Manager Exam
- Driving License
- College ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employees ID
- Bank Pass Book with the Photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
FCI AGM Exam Pattern
The candidates must prepare with the updated exam pattern to appear in FCI Exam on 17th & 18th July 2021. The candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for an interview round.
FCI AGM Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021 CLICK HERE