Goa Police Constable Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2021 PSI LDC Recruitment DV, Physical Test, Exam Date & Call Letter Download at @goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Jobs notification 2021 for 1097 vacancies of Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Searcher, ASI, Photographer, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer & LDC job 2021 released at Goapolice.gov.in. Check here the Goa Police Bharti 2021 full information and download advertisement PDF. Also stay here for Goa Police Constable SI PSC LDC document verification/ physical test date, written exam date, hall ticket, Result and Merit List 2021 fresh update news.
Goa Police Constable PSI ASI LDC Recruitment 2021 Full Information
- 1 GOA Police Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern:
- 1.1 Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Selection Process Fee details etc.
- 1.2 Vacancy Details :
- 1.3 Pay Scale /Salary
- 1.4 Age Limit :
- 1.5 Educational Qualification :
- 1.6 Application Fee:
- 1.7 Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Written Exam Admit Card – Details
- 1.8 How to download Goa Police Constable /SI/ASI/ Stenographer/LDC & Other Admit Card 2021?
- 1.9 Goa Police Bharti Exam Date & Admit Card 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Goa Police Bharti Application Form 2021- Director General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarter, Panaji invites applications for filling up 1097 jobs of Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Searcher, ASI, Photographer, Laboratory Technician, LDC and Stenographer posts in Goa Police. Eligible male and female applicants highly recommended to apply in prescribed application for Goa Police Constable PSI LDC Bharti 2021 through the official website at www.goapolice.gcov.in from March 30, 2021 to April 30, 2021. Detailed notification PDF download and application form link given here.
GOA Police Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for the Post of Police Constable and Police Constable Driver are as follows.
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper
- The question paper will of total 100 marks
NOTE: The applicant for the post of Barber, Dhobi & Mess Servant who qualifying in the document verification will be subjected to a practical test in the relevant trade of 100 marks and those applicant who applied for the post of Police Constable Driver Grade III will have face written and trade exam both.
The Physical Test and Document verification exam for Goa Police Constable SI/PSI, ASI Stenographer, LDC and other posts Bharti 2021 scheduled to be held in the month of June 2021( Tentatively). The Admit Card for Goa Police exam 2021 expected to release 10-15 days before the written exam online on the official website. Direct link to download the Goa Police exam hall ticket 2021 to be given below.
Admit Card Goa Police Recruitment 2021– Available Soon
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy, Salary, Selection Process Fee details etc.
Vacancy Details :
- Police Sub Inspector 145 posts
- Police Constable 857 Posts
- Searcher 01 post
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator) 6 posts
- Photographer 01 post
- Laboratory Technician 02 posts
- Police Constable (Bandman) 11 posts
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) 29 posts
- Police Constable (Mast Luskar) 01 post
- Lower Division Clerk 34 Posts
- 11 Stenographer 10 posts
Pay Scale /Salary
- Police Sub Inspector, Searcher Rs. 35400/- 112400/-
- Police Constable, Photographer, Police Constable (Bandman), Police Constable (Mast Luskar), Police Constable (Wireless Messenger, Lower Division Clerk: 19900/- 63200/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator), Laboratory Technician, Stenographer Rs. 25500/- 81100/-
Age Limit :
The age limit of applicants should be between 18 years to 45 years
Educational Qualification :
- For SI Posts: Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination ( 10+2) Plus Diploma in Security and investigation technology ( 3 years course) or degree from a recognized board or university.
- Constable Posts- Candidates should have passed SSC/10th class from a recognized board
- Police Constable Driver (Grade III) /Constable (Armed Police) – Passed secondary school certificate examination /12th/10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/institute.
- Peon- Completed Middle school or equivalent qualification
- Barber – Passed IV standard or equivalent and must have practical experience
- Welder/Tailor – Possess ITI certificate in the relevant trade from a recognized institute
- Mess Servant/Dhobi – Should be literate and must have practical experience
- LDC- 12th Pass
- Lab Technician- Degree in Science
- Lab Attendant – 10th class pass
- Assistant Sub Inspector – SSC or equivalent and Diploma
For General Category Rs. 200/-
For SC ST OBC PWD EWS EX Serviceman Rs. 100/-
- PSI and PC- DV, PST PMT and Written Exam
- PC Mast Luskar and Steno: DV, Practical Test and Written Exam
- Other; DV and written exam
- The final selection will be done on the basis of merit in written exam
- Each paper consists of 25 questions for 25 marks
- All questions will be of objective type
- The total marks of the exam is 100 marks
- The duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Written Exam Admit Card – Details
Government of Goa has recently announced and invited the offline applications from the eligible applicants for the various posts. The total number of vacancies for these posts were 1097 jobs. Many interested and eligible applicants applied for these posts offline. The process of submission of offline applications for these posts was commenced March 30, 2021 and closing date April 20, 2021 and other details.
|Recruiting Organization||Goa Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Searcher, Asst Sub Inspector, Photographer, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer, LDC|
|Number of Vacancies||1097 Posts|
|Selection Process||Physical Measurement/ Efficiency Test|
Written Exam/Trade Test
|Application Starting Date||March 30, 2021|
|Application Closing Date||April 30, 2021|
|Physical Exam Date||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
How to download Goa Police Constable /SI/ASI/ Stenographer/LDC & Other Admit Card 2021?
- Applicants go to the official website of Goa Police.
- Open the notification for related post displayed on computer screen
- Now find the download hall ticket option
- Here you will get the download hall ticket option
- Login with provisional ID and Password
- Click on download admit card option submit
- Download and print the hall ticket for future references.
Download Goa Police Constable Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Goa Police Bharti Exam Date & Admit Card 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1. What if I reached Late at my examination Center?
Ans: There is no option if you are not able to attend interview at the time, You will be disqualify or decision in Hands of Authority.
Question 2 What I will do if I lost my Goa Police Constable Hall Ticket?
Ans: In this case, applicants need to contact the concerns authority.
- Applicants go to the official website of Goa Police Department
- Open the notification for related post displayed on computer/laptop/mobile screen
- Now find the download admit card option
- Here applicant will get the download hall ticket option
- Login with provisional ID and Password
- Click on download hall ticket option submit
- Finally, download and print the hall ticket/admit card for future references.
Question 5. Can We carry a Xerox of Hall Ticket?
Ans: It always asked to carry the original copy of your hall ticket on the day of the examination. But it is advised to keep 2 or 3 Xerox copies with yourself in case you lost or misplaced the original one for your safety.