Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2022 JJA, JA, LDC, Clerk 2756 Vacancies notification and Online application form – An Overview
- 1 Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) Recruitment 2022 JJA, JA, LDC, Clerk 2756 Vacancies notification and Online application form – An Overview
- 2 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||High Court Rajasthan, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Posts||JJA, JA, LDC, Clerk, etc.|
|Total Number of vacancies||2756 Posts|
|Submission of Online Application Form Starting Date||22/08/2022|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||22/09/2022|
|Pay Scale/Salary||Rs. 20800- 65900/- (Level-5)|
|Category||Rajasthan High Court Recruitment|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should be well aware of all the eligibility criteria like educational qualifications and age limit required for the High Court Rajasthan, Jodhpur Bharti 2022. We have provided the information for your ease.
- All Posts- Graduate from a Recognized University.
The age limit for this recruitment is 28-40 years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1/1/2023. The age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
|General/OBC/Other State||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC (NCL) EWS||Rs. 400/-|
Online Starting date: 22nd August 2022 at 1 pm
Closing Date to Apply: 22nd September 2022 up to 5 pm
Closing Day to Pay Fees: 23 September 2022 up to 11.59 pm
Date of Examination: Notify Later
|UNIT||NAME OF POST||VACANCIES|
|Rajasthan High Court||JJA||320 (UR-116, EWS-32, SC-51, ST-38, OBC-67, MBC-16)|
|Rajasthan State Judicial Academy||Clerk Grade II||4 (General-4)|
|State Legal Service Authority||Junior Assistant (JA)||18 (Gen-15, EWS-1, ST-2, MBC-2)|
|District Courts||Clerk Grade II ( Non-TSP||1985 (Gen-738, EWS-228, SC-315, ST-249, OBC-337, MBC-118)|
|District Courts||Clerk Grade II (TSP)||69 (Gen-27, EWS-2, SC-5, ST-35)|
|DLSA (Taluka & Lik Adalats)||Junior Assistant (Non-TSP)||343 (Gen-166, EWS- 25, SC-45, ST-38, OBC-55, MBC-14)|
|DLSA (Taluka & Lik Adalats)||Junior Assistant (TSP)||17 (Gen-9, ST-8)|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages.
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
High Court Rajasthan, Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Negative Marking: NO
Time Duration: 2 hours
Mode of Examination: OMR Based (Offline)
Qualifying Marks: SC/ST/PH 120 Marks
Others: 135 Marks
Rajasthan High Court Clerk 2022 Typing Test Pattern
|Speed Test||Hindi||5 Mins||25|
|Speed Test||English||5 Mins||25|
|Efficiency Test||–||10 Mins||50|
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
- First of all, go to the official website www.hcraj.nic.in and Register to create application No. and Password.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling in the details- Name, Father’s Name, and other personal details email address, phone number, education qualification, and contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make the payment if applicable and submit
- Save the application form for future reference.
Official Website: CLICK HERE