HP Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2018 – HPTU CET Hall Ticket 2018 Download Here
HPCET Admit Card 2018
- 1 HPCET Admit Card 2018
- 2 Dates of HPCET Admit Card 2018
- 3 How to Download HPCET Admit Card 2018
- 4 Details mentioned on HP Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018.
- 5 Here are important points related to HPCET Admit Card 2018
- 6 HP CET 2018
- 7 Official Website: http://www.himtu.ac.in/
The Himachal Pradesh Technical University will start releasing HPCET 2018 hall ticket from the Ist week of May 2018. HP Common Entrance Test hall ticket 2018 will be available only for those contenders whose applications are accepted by the examination authority. Contenders can download the admit card of HPCET 2018 by entering their application form number or name and selecting the programme they have applied for. The hall ticket of HPCET 2018 will display contender’s roll number, exam schedule, name and address of exam center and various other relevant information. Applicants must check all the information printed on HPCET hall ticket 2018 and in case of any discrepancy, get in touch with the concerned authority for rectification. Contenders planning to appear in the entrance exam must carry HPCET 2018 admit card along with them to the exam hall along with valid prof of identity. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance test 2018 will be held offline in the 2nd week of May 2018. Scroll down to know how to download HPCET hall ticket 2018, link to access admit card, details mentioned on it and other important highlights.
Dates of HPCET Admit Card 2018
All important dates related to HP CET Admit Card 2018 are given below in table.
|Serial Number||HPCET Admit Card Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||HPCET Admit Card available from||First week of May 2018|
|2.||Last date to download HP CET Admit Card 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|3.||HP CET Exam 2018 Date||2nd Week of May 2018|
How to Download HPCET Admit Card 2018
The contenders have to follow the below given some steps to successfully download HP CET Hall Ticket 2018.
- To download HP CET hall ticket, click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- In the login page, enter application form number/ candidate’s name and choose programme applied for.
- Click on “Find Admit Card” button. HPCET 2018 admit card will appear on screen.
- Download and printout HPCET hall ticket 2018 and keep it secure for future uses.
Details mentioned on HP Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2018.
The following information/details will be mentioned of HP CET Admit Card 2018.
- Application form number
- Roll Number for appearing HPCET 2018
- Applicant’s Name
- Name of candidate’s father
- Date & time of the entrance test
- Address HPCET exam center 2018
- Signature and photograph of applicant as uploaded in HPCET application form 2018
- Instructions for applicants to be followed on the exam day.
- Only the hall ticket duly signed by the Controller of Examination is considered valid for HPCET 2018.
- Before downloading HPCET hall ticket, candidates must check all the information mentioned 0n it. They must ensure that the photogaph is clearly visible. If any discrepancy is found on HPCET 2018 hall ticket, if must immediately by reported to thde controller of Examination. HP Technical University, Gandhi chowk, Hamrpur 177001( Himachal Pradesh).
- Print out of the hall ticket should be taken on an A4 size paper only.
- HP CET hall ticket 2018 should not be mutilated, attend for tempered in any manner.
- The hall ticket must be preserved till the end of admission procedure
HP CET 2018
The Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Exam commonly known as HPCET is administered by HPTU for admission to Ist year undergraduate engineering programmes in 18 participating institutes, Contenders appearing for HPCET 2018 have to answer 150 questions ( 50 questions each) form Physics, Chemistry ad Mathematics. First 50% of to B.Tech seats in HP CET participating institutes will be filled on the basis of JEE Main 2018 merit and remaining seats will be filled based on Candidates scores in Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2018.