Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur has invited the applications for Staff Nurse, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Electrician, Steno Typist, Junior Office Assistant, and other vacancies. A total of 209 vacancies are declared by HPSSC and the interested & eligible applicants can apply for this recruitment from November 21, 2020 to December 20, 2020. Applicants can check complete details about the notification provided in the post and apply for the suitable post. The online registration will be from November 21, 2020, to December 20, 2020.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 – An Overview
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 – An Overview
- 2 Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Jr Assistant, Clerk, Staff Nurse & other Posts.
- 4 HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
- 5 HPSSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2020 CLICK HERE
|Name of the Commission||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur|
|Recruitment Board||HPSSC Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Engineer, Ledge Keeper, Steno Typist, Clerk, Store Keeper, Statistical Assistant, Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar, Publicity Assistant, Artist, Senior Scientific/ Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Petrol Pump Attendant, Electrician, Investigator, Press Dufty, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Chemist, Trekking Guide, Mining Inspector, Copy Holder, Laboratory Assistant, Mountaineering Supervisor, Superintendent, Librarian|
|Total Number of Vacancies||209 Posts|
|Selection Process||Objective type screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests|
|Submission of Online Registration Starting Date||21 November 2020|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||20 December 2020|
|Location||Himachal Pradesh State|
|Category||State Government Recruitment at hpsssb.hp.gov.in|
Advertisement No. 36-4/2020
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 209 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant: 73
- Junior Engineer: 39
- Ledge Keeper: 31
- Staff Nurse: 28
- Steno-Typist: 23
- Clerk: 19
- Store Keeper: 14
- Statistical Assistant: 09
- Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar: 08
- Publicity Assistant: 08
- Artist: 06
- Senior Scientific/Technical Assistant: 05
- Senior Assistant: 04
- Laboratory Technician: 04
- Petrol Pump Attendant: 03
- Electrician: 02
- Investigator: 02
- Press Duftry: 02
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Assistant Chemist: 01
- Trekking Guide: 01
- Mining Inspector: 01
- Copy Holder: 01
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Mountaineering Supervisor: 01
- Superintendent: 01
- Librarian: 01
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Jr Assistant, Clerk, Staff Nurse & other Posts.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Junior Office Assistant – B.Com from a recognized University.
- Clerk- Should have passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on computer.
- Data Entry Operator- 10+2 from a recognized university or Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English typing.
- Electrician- Should have passed matriculation examination or its equivalent from recognized board/university. And ii) Must possess ITI Certificate in the trade of Electrician.
- Steno-Typist – Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board of school education. Must possess the following speed in short-hand and typing on computers in both the language i.e. Hindi and English at the time of initial appointment.
- Assistant Chemist – B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized Institution/University, established by law by the State /Central Government.
- Store Keeper – B.Com with 6 months Computer Course from a recognized institute.
- Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar – Should have passed at least matric standard examination from a recognized Board of School Education. / Should possess Army Special Certificate. Should be holding honorary Rank of Havildar or above in the Home Guards Organization and continuous service as such for the last 3 years. Or Havildar who has served as such in the Army for at least 3 years.
- Copy Holder – Should have passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University. 2 years of practical experience in proofreading from a Government /Semi Govt/Private Press having ISO Certification.
- Laboratory Assistant- B.Sc (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bi0-Technology from a recognized University.
- Petrol Pump Attendant – 10+2 ith ITI Certificate in any Trade
- Superintendent – B.Com from recognized university
- Press Duftry – 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized board of school education/institution. 2 years National Trade/Apprenticeship Certificate course in the trade of binding from recognized ITI or from an Institution duly recognized by Central /HP government.
- Junior Engineer – Should have passed Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/ University. Regular full-time Diploma Engineering (03 years) or BE/B.Tech degree in Engineering from a recognized university or from an Institution duly recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Librarian – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University. Or Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with Diploma of minimum one-year duration in Library Science.
- Investigator – Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- Senior Assistant- Should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
|General Category/ E.W.S.,|
Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved
from Defence Services on
their own request before
completion of normal tenure
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped,|
Ward of Freedom Fighter,
Ward of ExServicemen of HP
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./|
BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL)
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P.|
(Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from
Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)
/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.