As per the notification released by the HBSE, Eligible candidates can apply online at www.bseh.org.in for Haryana TET from November 16, 2020. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Exam-Haryanatet. in to check details and register for the examination.
Haryana Board of School Education, Bhiwani announced the exam dates for HTET. As part of the official notification released by the HBSE, the HTET 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on January 02 & January 03, 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online at @bseh.org for Haryana TET from Monday ( November 16, 2020). The contenders are advised to visit the official website of the exam www.haryanatet.in- to check and register for the examination.
Haryana TET 2020 – Important Dates
- HTET 2020 Process Begins: November 16, 2020
- HTET 2020 Application Process Ends: December 04, 2020
- HTET 2020 Application Correction Window Begins: December 05, 2020
- HTET 2020 Application Correction Window Ends: December 08, 2020
- HTET 2020 Admit Card Release: IIIrd Week of December
- HTET 2020 Exam Dates: January 02 & 03, 2021
The Contenders who are searching for information related to applying Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test online form 2020, can get complete and correct official details related to applying for the Haryana TET application form 2020 i.e. HTET 2020 online Registration form here. HBSE has published HTET 2020 online form and exam date scheme. Candidates who want to make their future in the field of education and want to appear in the HTET Exam apply for the online form.
@Htet.nic.in 2020 Application form Important Details of Haryana TET 2020 Online Registration and Application Form – An Overview
|Name of Organization||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Name of the Examination||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)|
|Submission of online application form starting Date||November 16, 2020|
|Submission of online application form closing Date||December 04, 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Official Web portal||www.bseh.org.in|
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Application Fee Structure
Applicants who are applying HTET 2020 form online, pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking fee mode only. The HTET Online application Registration Form fee is as follows.
|CATEGORY||FOR ONE LEVEL ONLY||FOR TWO LEVEL||FOR THREE LEVEL|
|SC & PH candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs.500/-||Rs.900/-||Rs.1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC and PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Level 1 – Teacher of Classes I to Vth ( Paper I) – Primary Teacher
- Candidates for this category should have passed in Sr Secondary or its equivalent with 45% marks with a two-year diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year B.El.Ed ./two-year diploma in education in Special Education are also eligible OR
- Candidates with Bachelor Degree ( 50% marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply, or Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Level 2: Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper-II)
- Candidates for this category should have a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc BA BCOM etc.
- Candidates with 2 years D.Ed/B.Ed OR 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/4 year BA BSC B.Ed or BA B.Ed BSC B.Ed B.Ed Special Education with 50% in BA or BSC both appearing and passed applicants are eligible.
Level 3: For Lecturers of Class XI-XII
- Candidates for this category should possess a PG Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr Secondary /Graduation/Postgraduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PWD candidates and 90 marks for all others including other State candidates.
How to Fill the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Registration Form?
- Applicants need to go to the official website of the BSEH www.bseh.org.in
- On the home page itself, candidates can check the direct link which is highlighted as Register Online for HTET 2020.
- Check on the link and then applicants will be redirected to the new window.
- Then, apply online for the Haryana TET notification 2020 November session
- After that, read all the instructions present in the HTET Notification 2020 PDF
- Enter all your details and then upload the required documents.
- Upload scanned images of the latest colored photograph and signature, thumb impression.
- Pay the fee through online payment and then take out the printed copy of the Confirmation page.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the Haryana TET application form 2020 on or before the Closing Date.