The Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application form via online for 345 Apprentice posts. The IOCL India released a recruitment notification on 01 September 2018 to fill the vacant post of Apprentice (Technical and Non-Technical). The online application process for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice recruitment 2018 will begin on 01 September and will be closing date 21 September 2018. Application mode is completely online and applicants can submit their applications through the official web portal www.iocl.com. We have provided all other information of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2018 on this web page like as eligibility, selection process, age limit, the name of the posts, number of the posts, how to apply etc. on this page. If you want more information please read carefully notification given below.
Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2018 for 345 Apprentice Posts
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruits eligible applicants every year for the various vacancies. Now it is going to hire the 345 technical, Non-Technical and Technician Apprentices. It is a very good job opportunity for the job seekers who are 10th/12th passed and have ITI certificate in relevant trade. These job fighters can apply online for IOCL Apprentice vacancy 2018 on or before the closing date. It is suggested to all the job seekers to check the official notification for the job before applying for any profile. Contenders can also visit the official website to get the full details of IOC Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice post-2018 Information.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC)
- Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Total Number of vacancies: 345 Posts
- Mode of Application form: Online Mode
- Submission of online application starting date: 01 September 2018
- Submission of online application form closing date: 21st September 2018
- Main Official Website: www.iocl.com
IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Post|
|Technical Trade Apprentice||150 Posts|
|Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||100 Posts|
|Technician Apprentice||95 Posts|
|Total Number of posts||345 vacancies|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Trade Apprentice: Job fighter should be 10th passed and should have completed two years full-time ITI in Electrician/Fitter/Mechanist/Instrument Mechanic/Electronic Mechanic trade.
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Contender must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for reserved categories)
- Technician Apprentice: Applicant should have completed engineering diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation.
- Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 years to 24 years as on 31 August 2018.
- Applicant can check application fee details on the official notification of Indian Oil Apprentice vacancy 2018.
- Contender will get selected on the basis of written test/skill test and interview.
Note: Refer the official Notification for detailed information.
|Submission of online application form starting date||Ist September 2018|
|Submission of online application form closing date||21st September 2018|
How to Apply Online for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Job seekers must have to log on to the official web portal to apply for the apprentice job of IOCL. You can take help of these below-given instructions.
- First of all, visit the official website of IOCL www.iocl.com
- Find the lik of official notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification click on the online apply link
- Enter your information correctly in the application form
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a print out of your application for future reference.