Karnataka Post Office notification for the Posts of GDS Cycle III
- 1 Karnataka Post Office notification for the Posts of GDS Cycle III
- 2 Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 3 Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- 4 Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 How to Apply:
- 5 Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2021 Download
- 6 Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)- Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
Total Number of Vacancies: 2443 Posts
CommunityWise Consolidated of GDS Posts :
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Between 18 to 40 years as on December 21, 2020. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 3 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 5 years in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST (10 years for PH above the respective category).
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Minimum related continuity allowance (TRCA)
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 years/Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification And Eligibility
- Secondary School Examination pass Certificate of 10th standard (Matriculation) with passing marks in Mathematics, Local languages and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Kannada)
- Applicants should have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government /State Government/Universities/Boards/ Private Institutions organizations Or Computer as a subject in Matriculation or 12th class or any other higher educational level.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
- Adequate means of Livelihood.
- Residence- Applicant selected for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Post Maser must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office Village Karnataka state within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Post Master. The applicant shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The applicant selected for the post of other than Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the applicants online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing all subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking the applicant into account for calculating the merit. In case applicants get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as Date of Birth, ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, UR Male.
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- Rs. 100/- for General/OBC Male/EWS Male/Trans-man applicants
- The fee payment can be made at any Head Office or the fee can be made through online payment mode.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman applicants, all SC/ST applicants, and all PWD applicants.
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Postal Circle which is Karnataka post.gov.in
- Search for the Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment notifications to which you want to apply.
- Then, click on the registration or apply now button to get an online form
- If you wouldn’t find any active Karnataka Postal Circle Job notifications, then click on the below link
- Click on any job notifications you want to apply.
Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2021 Download
Karnataka Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies in Karnaaka Postal Circle BPM ABPM GDS Jobs?
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Cycle III Total vacancies 2443 in various Karnataka Post Offices.
How to apply Karnataka Postal Circle ABPM BPM GDS Recruitment 2021?
Eligible applicants apply online for Karnataka Postal Gramin Dak Sevak jobs 2021 through AP Post Official website www.appost.in/gdsonline. The closing date for submission of online applications is January 20, 2021.
What is the closing date for apply Karnataka Postal Circle BPM ABPM GDS Jobs?
Karnataka Postal Circle BPM ABPM GDS Recruitment 2021 closing date for registration of online application is January 20, 2021.
What are the important dates for Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak ABPM BPM Jobs?
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS BPM ABPM Recruitment 2021 important dates
Registration and Fee submission start date: December 21, 2020
Registration and fee submission End Date: January 20, 2021
Application Online submission start date: December 21, 2020
Application Online submission end date: January 21, 2021