Kerala ITI Registration/ Application Form Online 2019
Kerala ITI 2019 Application Form
Admission to various ITI trades in the Government and private institutions of Kerala state will be made on the basis of Merit of candidates in the qualifying exam. Candidates do not have to appear for any selection test as the admission process will be purely based on eligibility and Merit.
In the given article, candidates will find necessary information released to Kerala ITI Admissions 2019. They just have to read the complete post to get details about the application procedure, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, selection process etc.
An Overview- Kerala ITI Admission
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Industrial Training Institute Government of Kerala|
|Recruitment Process||Kerala ITI Admission 2019|
|Course Offered||ITI Courses|
|Admission Basis||Merit Base|
|Number of Trades||77|
|Date of Application||To be started very soon|
The Kerala State Industrial Training Institute has released prospectus for Augusts 2019 ITI Admission for trades under NCT and SCVT Scheme. Applicants can download it from below.
Kerala ITI Application Link-activated soon
Kerala ITI 2019 Admission- Important Dates
|Release of Notification||20 June 2019|
|Filling of Application Form||21 June 2019|
|Last Date of application form||29 June 2019|
|Allotment of Seats||July 2019|
|Commencement of Program||01 August 2019|
Kerala ITI Registration Application Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is compulsory for all contenders to check the ensure the eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirements for Kerala ITIs 2019 given below.
- Candidates should be native of Kerala state and should possess a domicile released by the competent authority.
- Candidates should be of minimum 14 years of age at the time of application /admission.
- There will be no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Candidates should have passed SSLC /10th examination for admission to matric trades.
- They should have failed at least in SSLC /10th examination for admission to non-matric trades.
- Contenders who have failed in the private mode of study in Xth/SSLC will not be eligible for admission under the craftsman training scheme.
- Candidates must have a minimum in Pre-Degree for Computer and DTP programs
Kerala ITI Application procedure for Registration
Before application, candidates should keep all the given points in mind.
- Application forms can be filled only through online mode.
- No offline application forms will be released.
- The application link will be made available on the main official website on the specified dates.
- Candidates must go through all the instructions related to admission properly before filling the application form.
- Only eligible applicants should fill the application form.
- Candidates should keep all the necessary documents handy for references at the time of application.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and an active mobile number.
- Applicants should ensure that they submit the application on time.
- All the entries should be filled with utmost care in the application form
- Incomplete and late applications shall be rejected.
- Multiple applications from the same candidates will not be considered.
- Documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
How to fill the Kerala ITI 2019 Application form?
- First of all, start by opening the official website i.e. (https://det.kerala.gov.in)
- On the home page, click on ITI admission link 2019
- Hit the apply link
- Fill all the information carefully as asked in the application form
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format
- Make a payment of the application fe ( if applicable)
- Check all the entries again before submitting the application and make necessary corrections
- Click on the submit button
- Save the application and take a print out of the same for future uses
ITI Kerala Admission 2019 – Fee Structure
After final allotment of institution and trades, applicants have to make payment of the admission fee at the allotted colleges.
|FEE PARTICULARS||TWO YEARS COURSE||ONE YEAR COURSE|
|Admission Registration Fee||105||105|