MDU Admit Card 2019-20 Download MDU Rohtak Sem. & Annual Exam Hall Ticket
- 0.1 MDU UG/PG Admit Card 2019-2020
- 1 About Maharshi Dayanand University Exam:
MDU UG/PG Admit Card 2019-2020
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (Haryana) has released the MDU Hall Ticket on the official website. Students, who are going to appear in Maharshi Dayanand Unversity, Rohtak Semester & Annual Reappear exam, must download Maharshi Dayanand University Exam Admit Card from this web page.
About Maharshi Dayanand University Exam:
Maharshi Dayanand University was founded in 1976 in Rohtak (Haryana). The University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses to the regular and private candidates of the university. MD University is also popular as MDU or Maharshi Dayanand University in Haryana. The students of the university are looking/searching for the MD University Rohtak hall ticket/Admit Card 2019-20. The University will release the admit card on the official website of the university www.mdurohtak.ac.in. Contenders can check the detailed information about the written exam and hall ticket here on this web page. Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak ( Haryana) going to conduct theory and practical examinations commencing in January 2019 for B.Tech, BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, D.Ed, M.Sc, M.Tech, MA, MBA, MCOM, M.Phil, LLB, LLM, Shastri, PDGCA, BE, B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy first year, second year, final year, for reappear/improvement/additional of undergraduate programmes (annual scheme) DDE/left out/gap year of 1, 2, 3 year for session under reappear/regular and distance education mode.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak ( Haryana) Examination Admit Card Details.
|Name of the University||Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak|
|Examination||Semester and Annual Examination|
|Category||MD University Hall Ticket|
|Official Web Portal||www.mdurohtak.ac.in|
Some steps to download Maharshi Dayanand University Hall Ticket 2019.
Students who want to download the Maharshi Dayanand University Semester and Annual examination hall ticket, they can follow the same step by step guidelines below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University that is mdurohtak.ac.in or www.mdudde.net.
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to the examination or notification tab in the top menu bar.
- Students need to hit on ‘hall ticket’ link regarding MD University undergraduate admit card or MDU PG hall ticket or MDU DDE admit card.
- After that a new page will get opened on your computer screen, just choose the suitable Maharshi Dayanand University Hall ticket link course wise among various links.
- Then no reaching the new page, enter the required information to download MDU Re-appear hall ticket.
- After entering your name, registration number, form number, father,s name and current roll number and then hit on the submit option.
- Within a few seconds your Maharshi Dayanand University Examination Admit Card will get appeared on your computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- Now download Maharshi Dayanand University Hall ticket/Admit card.
Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
The main purpose of MD University is to improve the education level of students/candidates in different areas such as environmental, ecological and life sciences. This university is situated in Rohtak, Haryana (India). Maharshi Dayanand University provides various undergraduate, postgraduate and professional programmes in different streams.
Points to be Check on Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak Admit Card 2019-20
- Student Name
- Roll Number of Student
- MDU Exam Centre
- MDU Exam Date
- MDU Exam timings
- MDU exam Centre Venue
- Signature of Exam experts
- Students’ Photo with signature and so forth
The very important documents should be carried at Examination Hall/Centre along with MD University Admit Card 2019-2020.
Students should carry one original ID proof from these following documents also along with Maharshi Dayanand University Hall ticket/Admit card at the time of examination for identity proof.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Or any other ID issued by the Gazetted Officer