MDU DDE Result 2019-2020 Part 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year BA BCOM BSC Exam
- 1 MDU DDE UG ANNUAL RESULT 2020
- 2 MD University, Rohtak DDE Annual Result 2020
- 3 Issue date of MDU Distance Part I, II, III year result 2020
- 4 MD University Rohtak DDE Result 2020 BA BSC BCOM Part Ist, 2nd, 3rd year
- 5 How to download/check MD University DDE UG Annual Result 2020?
- 6 Official Website: http://mdurohtak.ac.in/
MDU DDE UG ANNUAL RESULT 2020
MDU DDE Annual Result 2019, MDU Distance 1/2/3 year result 2019, MDU BA BCOM BSC Result 2020. The Maharishi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education recently conducted the annual examination for undergraduate programs 2019-20. The students appeared for the MDU DDE BA BCOM BSC Examinations 2020 get the result on the main web portal of the university. The MDU Rohtak conducts the undergraduate Annual examinations for the Distance programs in the month of April-June 2020 This university issues the MDU DDE Annual Result 2020 in the month of July 2020.
The issuing date of MD University results intimated in our website. The candidates can use the steps mentioned below to download MD University Distance Undergraduate Part I, II, III year result 2020. We provide a direct link to download MDU DDE undergraduate mark sheet 2020 form the official website. The candidates can follow our website for the latest updates.
MD University, Rohtak DDE Annual Result 2020
MDU DDE Annual Exam Result 2019-20 Part First, Second and Third-year BCOM BA BSC
The Maharshi Dayanand University established Rohtak in the year 1975. A large number of students appeared for the MDU Undergraduate Annual examinations every year. The university conducted the examinations for the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The MD University offers BA BCOM BSC MA MSC B.Ed, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Tech, B.Tech, BA LLB, LLB, LLM, B.Ed, BLi Sc. MLI ISc, BTM, M Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy, C.P.Ed, M.Arch, MBA, M.P.Ed, B.Des., B.Voc., MFA, BFA, B.P.Ed, Shashtri, BBA, BCA, MCA, PG Diploma, Ph.D., M.Phil, BHMCT, MHMCT, Diploma & other courses for the admissions. The MDU Rohtak provides the Distance Education for the candidates unable to appear for classes regularly.
The Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak conducts the semester examinations in the month of April/May and November/December. The below post will give the information of MDS BA BSC BCOM result of Par first, second and final year examinations 2020. The MD University is going to issue the annual exam result after two months from the completion of the exam. The publishing date of the MD University DDE result in 2018 intimated in our website. The students can visit the main web portal for more information on the above notification.
Issue date of MDU Distance Part I, II, III year result 2020
|Name of the University||Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak|
|Type of Written Examinations||Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)|
|Name of the Examinations||Annual (1st, 2nd & Final Year) Exams|
|Courses||BA, B.Sc, BCOM|
|MDU DDE Exam Date sheet||April 2020|
|Category MDU DDE||Annual Result 2020|
|The release date of Result||Available now|
MD University Rohtak DDE Result 2020 BA BSC BCOM Part Ist, 2nd, 3rd year
The main officials of the MD University Rohtak are going to issue the Annual Exam result in the month of June 2020. All the students must get the minimum passing marks to get qualified from the written examinations and eligible to appear in further education. After releasing the MDU results contenders can follow the steps to download MDU DDE Annual result/ mark sheet 2020.
How to download/check MD University DDE UG Annual Result 2020?
- First of all, go to the official website of the university available below listed links.
- Go to distance education tab on the homepage
- Click on the examination tab on the MDU DDE website.
- Search the exam result link and click on it forces
- Select the related link based on course, year, exam type, dates and other information
- Enter your registration number, roll number and click on the proceed option here
- Check subject wise marks obtained in the exam.
- Download and take a printout of the mark sheet for reference.