MGU Degree Ist Allotment 2019 Results List (Released)- MG University CAP First Allotment Login at Cap.mgu.ac.in
- 1 MGU Degree Ist Allotment 2019 Results List (Released)- MG University CAP First Allotment Login at Cap.mgu.ac.in
- 2 MGU Degree First Allotment List Results 2019- Undergraduate CAP Admission Ist Allotment Login at www.cap.mgu.ac.in
- 3 Mahatma Gandhi University Degree First Allotment Result 2019
- 4 An Overview- Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Allotment 2019
- 5 MGU Degree Ist Allotment Result 2019- List of Seat Allotment
- 6 How to Check/Download Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Ist allotment Result 2019?
Mahatma Gandhi University Ist Allotment 2019 Results List
Check Mahatma Gandhi University Undergraduate first allotment list released on 5/6/2019 at www.cap.mgu.ac.in. The Mahatma Gandhi University declared the Degree ist allotment results for the undergraduate programs. Candidates those have applied for the Degree programs in Mahatma Gandhi University can check the information from the MGU web portal through students log in at www.mgu.ac.in. The University has reported that the undergraduate Ist allotment Result will be announced on 6th June 2019. Hence contenders waiting to check the Ist allotment Results can refer to the web portal for more details.
MGU Degree First Allotment List Results 2019- Undergraduate CAP Admission Ist Allotment Login at www.cap.mgu.ac.in
The Ist Merit List is publishing by the MGU to make the candidates understand about their position and the colleges they can get as per the CAP system. The MG University is going to declare the Ist Seat Allotment List on 5 or 6 June 2019. Contenders can check the Mahatma Gandhi University Undergraduate allotment Result 2019 and can wait for the final merit list will be available here.
Mahatma Gandhi University Degree First Allotment Result 2019
Mahatma Gandhi University is one of the well-known universities in India. University was established in 1983 in Kerala state. University offers quality education as per approved standards of UGC and Accredited by B+. More than 100 affiliated colleges are working under Mahatma Gandhi University. The admission will be given to candidates using the Centralized Allotment process (Process) (CAP). Under this system, students can apply for admission into multiple colleges, and multiple courses with a single application.
An Overview- Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Allotment 2019
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Name of the Examination||MGU Degree Undergraduate Ist Allotment|
|Article Category||MGU UG Admission Allotment|
MGU Degree Ist Allotment Result 2019- List of Seat Allotment
Mahatma Gandhi University Ist Allotment 2019 Result, Seat Allotment list. Mahatma Gandhi Unversity has released the Revised notification for admission into Graduate Degree programs. Hopefuls seeking admission in MGU have applied through the MG University official web portal. All the hopefuls will be provided with the preferable list of colleges and programs in the allotment Result. Once after they have checked with the MGU Ist Allotment, students can alter their performances using drag & drop method. Ist seat allotment declared by Mahatma Gandhi University students can get admission into various undergraduate programs in Government /Aid/Self-financing affiliated colleges and self-financing programs in Aided colleges that re-affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University.
Instructions to Contenders:
- The contenders can check their allotment status by logging into the home page using their application number and password.
- Candidates who got4th allotment should download” Allotment Memo” after remitting the fee due to University via online payment gateway. Contenders who remit the fee due to university (General Category- Rs.953, SC/ST contenders -Rs 50/- shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link. Click here to print your allotment memo and should be provided before the principal of the college to which contender is allotted.
- The candidates should report to the colleges allotted on or before and should produce the following documents for verification.
- The allotment memo received through online.
- Certificate to prove DOB.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended and conduct certificate.
- Mark lists of all part of the +2/equivalent examination.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of contenders who have passed their qualifying examination from other boards/institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST contenders.
- Any other document required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
- NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
- Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Department from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate from the revenue authorities concerned in a case of SEBC contenders who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-creamy layer certificate should not have been released earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
- Community Certificate along with the Relevant Certificate from the revenue organization concerned to the effect that they come under the below poverty line. category of forwarding communities in the case of contenders who wish to avail of reservation under EBFC.
- All contenders including those who have taken temporary allotment in the previous allotments except SC/ST contenders should take permanent admission on or before else they shall lose the allotment as well as the temporary admission they have secured.
- Contenders should collect a confirmation slip fro the college organization after the reporting for admission and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e. permanent.
- Contenders belonging to SC/St category are allowed to take provisional admission up to the special allotment conducted exclusively for them if they are not allotted on their first option.
- Contenders who are allotted on their Ist option should take permanent admission on or before.
- A contender is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered.
- Failte to report for admission by contenders in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date of result in the forfeiture of chance for admission to that programme/ other programmes/further allotment.
How to Check/Download Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Ist allotment Result 2019?
- First of all, visit the Mahatma Gandhi University official website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
- Click on Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Ist allotment Results 2019
- Enter your all required information like as CAP ID, +2 Register Number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- The Results will appear on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- Check the 3rd allotment results.
- Download and take a printout for future uses.
Official Website: CLICK HERE