MH CET Admit Card 2022 Law ( to be released) – MH CET three and five years LLB Admit Card and Exam Date download at www.mahacet.org.
MH CET Admit card 2022 for Law – MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 for 5 years & 3 years LLB Program is expected to be released on the IInd week of April 2022 and IInd week of May 2022 respectively. Applicants who have successfully completed MH CET Law 2022 Registration can download their MHCET Law Hall Ticket 2021 at Www.cetcell.mahacet.org. By logging into the CET Cell’s admission portal, applicants can download their MH CET Law Admit Card 2022. The MH CET Law hall ticket 2022 contains the applicant’s Roll Number, Exam Center details, and other important details.
MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 – Available Soon
- 1 MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 – Available Soon
- 2 MH CET Law Admit Card 2022 Important Dates – An Overview
- 3 How to download MHCET Law Exam 2022 Admit Card?
- 4 What are the things to carry to the Examination Center along with MHCET Law Admit Card 2022?
- 5 What is the MH CET LAW 2022 Examination Pattern?
MHCET Law 2022 hall ticket for five years and three years LLB program is expected to be released on the Second Week of April 2022 and Second week of May 2022 respectively. Applicants who have successfully completed MHCET Law 2022 Registration can download their admit card from the official website www.cetcell.mahacet.org. This post includes a direct link to the MH CET law admit card. By logging into the CET Cell’s admission portal, applicants can download their MH CET Law admit card. The MH CET law hall ticket contains the applicant’s roll number, exam center details, and other important details.
MH CET Law Admit Card 2022 Important Dates – An Overview
|MH CET EVENTS||MH CET INFORMATION|
|Name of the Department||Directorate of High Education Pune|
|Name of Exam||MH CET Law|
|Examination For||LLB 3 and 5 years integrated course|
|Location of Examination||Maharashtra State|
How to download MHCET Law Exam 2022 Admit Card?
The process is given in this article to download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022. Applicants follow the instruction given here to download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 easily. Avoid the last minute access to download the hall ticket on its official website. Download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 in advance.
- First of all, go to the main official website given in this article.
- On the home page, click on the direct link which will be provided to download the MH CET hall ticket.
- Next, the window as shown below opens to enter registration number or roll number and password/date of birth as obtained after the MHCET law registration.
- After entering the details, click on the login button.
- On submitting the correct login details, the MHCET Law 2022 admit card is generated on the screen.
- Applicants have to take a print out of the hall ticket, have to carry only the printed admit card to the examination hall.
What are the things to carry to the Examination Center along with MHCET Law Admit Card 2022?
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voters Card
- Bank Pass Book with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- Employers ID with a photograph
What is the MH CET LAW 2022 Examination Pattern?
Applicants can check the exam pattern, with this exam pattern applicants will get an idea about the exam structure like mode of exam, number of questions, time duration, marking scheme. Applicants can check all the details know the information.
- Mode of Examination: The Entrance Test is conducted in online.
- Type of Questions: There are multiple -choice questions.
- Total Number of questions: Applicants shall have to solve 150 questions.
- Time Duration: The exam is of two hours duration.
- Language of the question paper: In the paper, questions shall be asked in the English and Marathi languages.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, you shall 01 marks and for an incorrect answer, no marks are deducted.
|SUBJECT/SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|