An Overview -Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Society Junior Salesman Recruitment 2019-2021
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Society Recruitment|
|Article Category||MP Cooperative Society Junior Salesman Merit List|
|Name of Post||Junior Salesman|
|Name of Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Society|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh|
|Basis of Selection||Merit in Qualifying Exam|
|Commencement of Application||14 September 2018|
|Release of MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman merit list.||Available soon|
|Mode of Publication of Merit List||Online Mode|
MP Cooperative Society Jr. Salesman- Schedule- Important Dates
|Release of Official Notification Date||14 September 2018|
|Commencement of Online application form||14 September 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application form||28th September 2018|
|Last date for correction in Application Form||30 September 2018|
|Merit List Release Date||Announced later|
Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Society Junior Salesman Merit List 2019-2021
Merit list of the applicants is the main basis of selection for the applicants for the post of Junior Salesman. Applicants are required to be obtained at 150 marks to be listed in the Merit List. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of eligibility and marks obtained in qualifying examinations.
The criteria for preparation of Merit List is provided as below:
- Applicants will be provided marks equal to the marks scored in Intermediate/class XII ( High School for reserved areas) Maximum marks will be 100.
- Applicants holding computer certificate and computer diploma will be awarded 15 and 25 marks respectively.
- Commerce Graduate will be provided 10 marks separately as per the marks percentage obtained.
- Merit List will be prepared after calculating the aforementioned marks.
Resolution of Tie: In case of between the marks of 2 or more applicants, the following criteria will be used to determine the relative merit of the participants.
- Applicants having higher marks in 10+2 will be given preference and ranked higher in the merit list.
- If a tie still persists, a commerce graduate with higher marks percentage will be given preference.
- If a tie still not resolved, applicants older in age will be preferred.
How to check MP Cooperative Society Junior. Salesman Merit List?
Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Merit List will be declared online. Applicants waiting for it can take help from the step by step guide shared below to download the same.
- First of all, start by opening Madhya Pradesh Online official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the Cooperative Society Madhya Pradesh link given on the homepage
- Hit the merit list link here
- Desired merit list Pdf will appear on the computer/laptop/mobile screen.
- Check the name on the list and other details
- Download the merit PDF and keep it safe for further reference.
Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Society Junior Salesman Recruitment Selection Process
Selection of applicants will be done mainly on the s of Merit of the applicants, reservation applicable, and availability of vacant post. On the basis of scrutiny of applications submitted Merit List of the applicants will be generated and published online.
Applicants having their names in the merit list will be shortlisted for the next round of selection which is verification of documents. All the shortlisted applicants have to visit the verification venue along with the original documents for the use of verification by the selection committee.
Applicants are required to have the owing documents with them at the time of Verification:
- Marksheet of SSC/Class 10th
- Marksheet of HSC /12th class
- Certificate in Computer Operations ( As applicable)
- Diploma in Computer Operations ( as applicable)
- Graduate Degree in Computers ( as applicable)
- Mark sheet of Graduation in Commerce ( As applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/Category certificate
- Other relevant certificates.