NIOS Admission Form 2019- Online Apply ( Now Released Application Form)
NIOS Admission Form 2019
NIOS Admissions 2019-2020
|Article Type||Admission form and application information|
|Admission||NIOS Admission 2019|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Mode of Learning||Private (Open)|
|Application Status||Available Now for April/May Exam 2020|
|The frequency of admission/examination||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admission to||Class X and XII|
NIOS Admission Important Dates 2019-2020
|Date of Admission Block I||Date of Admission Block II|
|16 March to 31 July 2018||16 September to 31 January 2019|
|01 to 15 August 2018||01 to 15 February 2019|
|16 to 31 August 2018||16 to 28 February 2019|
|1 to 15 September 2018||01 to 15 March 2019|
To Register for NIOS October/November 2019 Examination CLICK HERE
Official Website: http://www.nios.ac.in/
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to NIOS Website www.nios.ac.in
- Complete the information for Online Admission / Examination including the Fee details and its submission of displayed.
- Learners Register himself with NIOS Website by submitting an Email ID and Password.
- Display of online admission form and filling-up of the admission form and attaching the image of the student’s photograph as indicated.
- Here mention collects postal address where I card, Self-learning material etc. could be delivered by National Institute of Open Schooling.
|Course||General Category Male||General Category Female||Exempted Category SC/ST/EXSzM/ PWD|
For five subjects
Each Additional Subjects
|Senior Secondary Course|
For 5 Subjects
For each additional Subject
NIOS Admission Eligibility 2019
Before filling the National Institute of Open Schooling Admission form, all the candidates are required to read the eligibility mentioned in the prospectus carefully. Online eligible contenders are advised to fill the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for both Secondary & Higher Secondary Courses are as follows-
For Admission to the Secondary Programme
- The learner/applicant must be of 14 years of age as on 31 July 2019 for Block I.
- Applicants must be 14 years as on 31 January 2019 for Block II.
- Students must have a VIIIth class certificate from a recognized Board as proof in minimum qualification.
For National Institue of Open Schooling to the Higher Secondary Programme
- Contenders must be of 15 years of age as on 31 July 2019 for Block I.
- Applicants must be of 15 years as on 31 January 2019 for Block II.
- Candidates must have qualified Xth class from a recognized board and must have a Secondary Certificate.
NIOS Admission Application/Registration Form 2019-20
- National Institute of open schooling Admission is totally based on Online Mode.
- Interested contenders can apply within the specified dates. Application Portal will be closed after the closing date.
- Candidates must go through the NIOS prospectus and all the instructions before applying.
- Candidates must keep all the documents ready with them before filling the application form and must refer the documents to fill the information so that they can avoid mistakes.