NMU Winter/Summer Time Table 2019-20, NMU FY SY TY BCOM BA BSC MA Exam Schedule 2019-20
- 0.1 NMU Winter/Summer Time Table 2019-20, NMU FY SY TY BCOM BA BSC MA Exam Schedule 2019-20
- 0.2 NM University Summer Schedule 2/4/6 Semester UG/PG Exam 2020
- 1 North Maharashtra University BA BSC BCom MA Part I, II, IIIrd year Schedule 2019-2020
- 2 NMU Jalgaon BA BSC BCOM Exam Schedule 2019-2020
- 3 Information on NMU FY SY TY BA BSC BCOM Exam Dates 2019-2020
- 4 NMU Jalgaon EVEN SEM. 2/4/6 Semester Date sheet 2019-2020
- 5 Details of examination NM University Year 2019-2020 (EVEN Sem)
- 6 Click here to Log into North Maharashtra University Website for UG / PG Examination Time Tables, March / April / May 2020.
- 7 North Maharashtra University Website: www.nmu.ac.in
NM University Summer Schedule 2/4/6 Semester UG/PG Exam 2020
North Maharashtra University BA BSC BCom MA Part I, II, IIIrd year Schedule 2019-2020
NMU has issued the date sheets for BA, BSC, BCOM Part first, second and final year examination along with other streams. The examination will be conducted in the month of April 2020. North Maharashtra University conducts the EVEN Semester exam in the month of March, April, May where the Odd Semester exam will be accomplished in the month of November/December every year. Now the university is all set to begin the NMU FY SY TY undergraduate exam year 2018 in these upcoming months. We have uploaded the NMU Degree exam scheme/timetable 2019-20 the First year, Second year, Third year (FY SY TY). The students can check their respective NMU exam routine 2019-20 on the official web portal. The direct link which leads to the university portal is given in the article below.
LATEST UPDATES ON 8/1/2020 NMU JALGAON WINTER AND SUMMER EXAM SCHEDULE/TIMETABLE/DATE SHEET2019-2020AVALABLE AT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE GIVEN BELOW. STUDENTS CAN CHECK THEIR EXAM ROUTINE BELOW LISTED LINK.
NMU Jalgaon BA BSC BCOM Exam Schedule 2019-2020
Information on NMU FY SY TY BA BSC BCOM Exam Dates 2019-2020
The North Maharashtra University is one of the top government institutes in Maharashtra which gives BA BSC BCOM MCA, MBA, M.Sc, MA, BHM, B.Tech and various other degree diplomas programs is in the Maharashtra state. There are a huge number of students in the university pursuing various degrees/diplomas. Every student has to download the written and practical exam date sheet 2019-20 from the NMU web portal. NMU is one of the most renowned universities in Maharashtra state. It is a situation in Jalgaon. The University undertakes semester exams for the students who are pursuing under graduation and post-graduation courses from the university every year. University offers a wide variety of programs in various streams like Commerce, Science, Arts, Engineering Tech, etc. This year the North Maharashtra University is all set to conduct EVEN semester for students pursuing various programs from the university. The date sheet for the EVEN semester for the students for the 2nd/4th/6th semester will be available very soon.
NMU University Even Sem April Exam Date Sheet 2019-2020
The students of NMU have to first download the practical exam schedule 2018 before downloading the main exam date sheet 2019-20. Practical papers will be commenced from March 2019-20 for all undergraduate courses. Before NMU written exams 2019-20 students will be given a few day’s holidays in order to prepare for all the papers thoroughly.
|Name of the University||North Maharashtra University (NMU)|
|Name of the Examination||BA BSC BCOM EVEN Semester 2/4/6 Semester 2019-2020|
|Semester||Part I, II, III year 2nd,4th & 6th semester|
|Exam Dates||Update very soon|
|Admit Card/Hall ticket||Available very soon on the official website|
|Result Announcement||Update soon|
1.Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) Semester II, IV, VI Examination, 2019
2. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) II, IV, VI Examination, 2019
3. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) II, IV, VI Examination, 2019
4.Master of Computer Management (MCM) II, IV Examination, 2019
5. Master of Business Administration (MBA) II, IV Examination, 2019
6. Master of Management Studies (MMS) II, IV Examination, 2019