North Central Railway Apprentice Bharti 2021
Indian Railways, North Central Railway Jhansi released detailed notification Number 01/2020/JHS to the recruitment for the post of 480 Apprentices jobs. North Central Railway Apprentice online application starts on March 17, 2021. Applicants who are searching for Railway Jobs can apply for NCR Trade Apprentice Bharti 2021. A total of 480 Act Apprentice posts have been declared for Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Mechanic, and Electrician Trades. The interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post through the link provided in the post. The online registration process starts on March 17, 2021, and the closing date is April 16, 2021. Check the complete article for more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Northern Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021- Overview
- 1 Northern Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021- Overview
- 2 North Central Railway Jhansi Recruitment 2021 Trade Apprentice Job Details
- 3 North Central Railway (NCR) Jhansi Trade Apprentice Bharti 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Category wise given below
- 5 Application Fees
- 6 North Central Railway Jhansi Bharti 2021 Selection Process
- 7 How to Apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Bharti 2021?
- 8 Details of Notification 2021
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||480|
|Submission of Online application form starting date||March 17, 2021|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||April 16, 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
North Central Railway Jhansi Recruitment 2021 Trade Apprentice Job Details
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||11|
North Central Railway (NCR) Jhansi Trade Apprentice Bharti 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Category wise given below
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||6||3||1||1||11|
Age Limit ( Age as of March 17, 2021)
Minimum Age: 15 years
Maximum Age: 24 years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Ex-Servicemen applicants as per rules.
- For GEN: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online mode
North Central Railway Jhansi Bharti 2021 Selection Process
The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of Merit List prepared from the list of eligible applicants, there will be no written or oral examination for the selection. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the average percentage of marks obtained in the Tenth examination and ITai certificates.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Bharti 2021?
The following are the steps to how to apply for NCR Apprentice Bharti 2021 are as follows;
- Visit the official website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or apply from the link mentioned here.
- Click on register
- Enter the credentials
- Applicants will receive the registration number and password
- Log in again to complete the application procedure
- Fill in all the credentials carefully
- Upload your photo and signature
- Upload the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format
- The last step will be to pay the application fee
- Finally, Print your application form for future references.