Intercaste Marriage Yojana Odisha apply, login at Sumangal www.odisha.gov.in for Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Yojana online registration form and all other information will be given to you in this ost. We know that the marriage system in our country has changed a lot in the last few years. Unlike in the past years, there has been a considerable increase in the number of people marrying brides/brides of other social categories.
Under the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Yojana, there is a gesture by the government to welcome People for Inter-caste Marriages as it creates a good atmosphere among the various castes and also avoids social discrimination. Under the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Scheme, the government is encouraging Intercaste marriages among the people.
Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Yojana 2021
Interested candidates of the state who want to apply under the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Yojana 2020 can apply online by visiting the Sumangal website ( Sumangal.odisha.gov.in). Under the scheme, you can get incentives by applying online on the Sumangal portal. Through this scheme, the discrimination of Intercaste amount the candidate will be eliminated.
The Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Scheme has been initiated to promote these marriages on the lines of encouraging inter-caste marriages by the Odisha Government. Odisha State Government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries of inter-caste marriages by giving an incentive of Rs. 2.5 lakhs. According to this Yoajan, SC and ST can apply on the Sumangal Portal developed by Development. Incentives will be given within 60 days after the beneficiaries apply.
@sumangal.odisha.gov.in – Sumangal Portal
The purpose of this Sumangal website ( sumangal.odisha.gov.in is to provide an application to the beneficiaries receiving incentives for inter-caste marriages between the people in the state of Odisha. Through this web portal, the beneficiaries of inter-caste marriages will also get the support of the Odisha Govt.
Sumangal portal has been launched by the Odisha government to make the application process faster transparent. Candidates eligible for this Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme can directly go to the website and start registering their application for the incentive provided by the Odisha State Government.
Intercaste Marriage Odisha – An Overview
|Name of the Yojana||Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Benefit||Inter Cast Marriage Registration Facility|
|Objective||To Promoting marriage registration|
|Category||Odisha Government Yojana|
Incentive Award for Intercaste Marriage
Through the intercaste marriage incentive scheme, a provision has been made to provide cash incentives to inter-caste married couples to remove social integration and untouchability. If the marriage is between Hindus and Scheduled Castes belonging to the caste belonging to Hindu Communities, you will be given encouragement.
According to the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Yojana, intercaste marriages can be an important step to reduce caste prejudices, eliminate untouchability, and spread the value of freedom, equality, fraternity in society, leading to inter-caste marriages in the society.
Who can Apply?
- Inter-caste marriages were disputed matters between caste and Hindu belonging to the Hindu community. Inter-caste marriages are required by law to be valid and duly registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Both the spouses of inter-caste marriages should be permanent citizens of Odisha and should be citizens of India.
- One of the spouses should belong to the scheduled caste as defined under article 341 of the constitution of India.
- According to this scheme, incentives will be provided for purchasing land/necessary articles for starting a house or holding business.
- The incentive given by the government will be given only once or the person marrying for the first time will be entitled to the grant except in the case where the bride is a widow or bride-groom a widower and it is clearly mentioned the marriage registration certificate should be.
- The grant and above facilities will be acceptable from time to time in the case of marriage only after the date of issue of the government-issued resolution.
- According to this plan, no incentive is available on second or subsequent marriage.
- Copy of registered marriage certificate
- Scanned copy of both the spouses Caste or Community Certificate along with sub-caste
- Marriage Photo
- Scanned copy of declaration form duly signed Annexure-II and Annexure-IV
- Scanned copy of Joint Bank Passbook Account.
Official Website Click Here