The Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Medical Officer Group A Exam 2021 will be conducted on April 25th, 2021. All the applied applicants will eligible to appear in this examination. Applicants need to download their OPSC Medical Officer Permission Letter 2021 from the official website after the updated date. These are important documents for all applicants that should be carried while going to appear in this examination. The officials have also advised all the contenders to collect their MO Assistant Surgeon Admit CArd 2021 from the main official website and make it safe until the exam process completed. A direct link will also available on the official website or on this page too. Applicants need to use this link to collect their hall tickets before going to appear in this examination. The link attached with this page is now deactivated but will so activate after the official announcement made available.
OPSC Assistant Surgeon Group A Admit Card 2021 – Details
- 1 OPSC Assistant Surgeon Group A Admit Card 2021 – Details
- 1.1 Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Group A Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021 – Exam Date
- 1.2 Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Click to Download
- 1.3 OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2021 Details Available Here
- 1.4 www.opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Group A Call Letter 2021 Download.
Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Group A Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021 – Exam Date
All the appearing contenders should reach the exam center with a valid Odisha PSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2021 and a valid ID proof card. This is important for all contenders to carry all the required documents at the exam centers while appearing in this examination. Contenders will also allow entering in the exam center if they have valid Odisha PSC MO Permission Letter 2021 in their hands. Contenders carefully check the information and then visit to appear the exam center as mentioned on the hall ticket web page.
The Odisha Public Service Commission Hall ticket 2021 Medical Officer Group A is important to document that holds all the necessary information about the examination and other contender’s personnel. Applicants need to check all the information mentioned on the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 before going to attend the exam and also confirm the information is mentioning incorrect or not. If any mistake found then, contact the exam authority soon before the exam date to make corrections.
OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2021 Details Available Here
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Course Name
- Instructions for the examination
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
www.opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Group A Call Letter 2021 Download.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Odisha PSC
- Search for the link to download Odisha PSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Hall Ticket 2021
- Now click on the direct link here
- Enter all the required login information to access the hall ticket.
- After enter click on the download Odisha PSC MO Admit Card 2021
- Hall ticket will appear on the computer screen
- Finally, download and take a printout of the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admission ticket 2021
Download Odisha PSC Medical Officer /Assistant Surgeon Group A Hall Ticket 2021: Download Here