Punjab Post Ofice Bharti for 851 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
|Name of the Authority||Punjab Postal Circle Department|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total Number of vacancies||851 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Punjab|
|Submission of online application form starting date||06th August 2019|
|Submission of Online application form closing date||04th September 2019|
Region-Wise Vacancies Information for Post of GDS Bharti Punjab Postal Circle
|Name of Category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for GDS Jobs in Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2020
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of Tenth /10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board.
2. The applicant passed the 10th class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Indian govt norms and regulations.
|Automatic Generated Merit List, Interview|
|Based on these Rounds, the officials will select the capable individuals for the Post Office Bharti 2019 in Punjab.|
Pay Scale /Salary Structure
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab||Rs. 14,500/-|
Assistant Branch Post Master /Dak Sevak
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours /Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab||Rs. 12,000/-|
Application Fee for Post office Vacancy GDS in Punjab 2019:
|General/ OBC Category applicants||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST category applicants||No Fee|
How to apply Punjab Postal Circle Jobs 2019?
- Firstly, visit the official website www.appost.in or www.gdsonline
- Find the advertisement for Punjab Postal Circle, Click on the advertisement
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility
- Apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.