Punjab Public Service Commission Junior Engineer Civil and Electrical Recruitment 2021
Punjab Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the Posts of Jr. Engineer ( Electrical and Civil) in the Rural Development and Panchayat on March 30, 2021. A total of 127 vacant positions will be filled through this Recruitment. The online registration process will be commenced till April 20, 2021. All the job seekers who are interested in the post must stay updated and apply before the closing date arrives. Job fighters are advised to read the complete details for the Recruitment from the post here. If you are in doubt about filling out the online application form regarding PPSC Recruitment April 2021, Job seekers can ask through the comment section.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 1 Punjab Public Service Commission Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 2 Punjab PSC Jr Engineer ( Electrical and Civil) Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
- 4 Punjab Public Service Commisison Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Information
- 5 Civil Jr. Engineer 125 Posts
- 6 Junior Engineers (Electrical) – 02 posts
- 7 PPSC JE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 8 How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Recruitment 2021?
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||127 Posts|
|Submission of Online Application form Starting Date||30/03/2021|
|Submission of Online Application Form Closing Date||20/04/2021|
|Category||Punjab Government Jobs|
Punjab PSC Jr Engineer ( Electrical and Civil) Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
Notification Release Date: March 30, 2021
Application Starts Date: March 30, 2021
Application Closing Date: April 20, 2021
Last Date of Pay Fees: April 27, 2021
Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Punjab Public Service Commission has released 127 vacancies for Jr Engineer posts in Rural Development and Panchayat on its official web portal against advertisement no. 23 and 24. Check the notification for Civil and Electrical Jr. Engineer posts from the links below and go through the details about the jobs.
Punjab Public Service Commisison Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Information
PPSC has announced a total of 127 vacancies for Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical) on its official website www.ppsc.gov.in. The category-wise vacancies have been given here.
Civil Jr. Engineer 125 Posts
|Category Code||Name of Category||No. of Posts||Reserved for Women|
|91||General( Economically Weaker Section), Punjab||10||03|
|72/73||ESM/ LDESM Punjab||18||09|
|74||Freedom Fighter, Punjab||02||01|
|75||Sports Person, Punjab||05||01|
|76||Persons with Disability, Punjab|
Hard of Hearing Locomotive Disability (One Leg, One Arms)
|77||Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||10||04|
|78/79||Scheduled Castes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||05||01|
|80||Scheduled Castes Sports Persons Punjab||01|
|81||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||10||04|
|82/83||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||05||01|
|84||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Persons Punjab||02|
|85||Backward Classes, Punjab||10||04|
|86/87||Backward Classes ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||04||01|
Junior Engineers (Electrical) – 02 posts
|Category||Total No. of Posts||Out of Total Posts, Posts Reserved for Women|
|Sports Persons Punjab||01||01|
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Electrical Engineer: Should possess 3 years Diploma of JE in Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from recognized University or Institution.
Civil Engineer: Should possess 3 years Diploma of JE in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from recognized university or Institution.
Age Limit( age as on 1-1-2021)
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||37 years|
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Junior Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website and click on the link www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Advt link
- Register by creating a username and email id
- Visit the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling in all the information- credentials, email address, phone number, education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payments and submit
- Finally, save the application form for future reference.
- For SC/ST of all States and BC of Punjab Rs. 1125/- Application fee + Exam Fee
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Rs. 500/- No exam Fee
- For all others categories Rs. 3000/- Application FEe+Exam Fee
- For PWD, Punjab : Rs. 1750/- Application Fee +Exam Fee
- Payment Mode: Through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitmnet 2021 – Selection Process
The eligible applicants will be selected through a written examination. The pattern for written exam comprising of 120 questions @2.5 marks for each question and time allotted ( two hours) would be as here.
- Question from subject 100 questions of 250 marks
- Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge 20 questions of 50 marks.
There will negative marking ( 0.5 marks for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered.
PPSC JE Application Form 2021: Click Here